VOG Forum banner
21 - 40 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Bo
The problem was Victory didn't have a bought "heritage" that is soooo important to koolaid drinkers. I wish they would have just stuck with Victory because the "heritage" and "tradition" would have come.
Bingo! Suckers caught in a branded "niche " trap and afraid of being seen as a red headed stepchild by fellow sheep.

But I'm staying outa this. After my previous post I have black helicopters hovering over my house. What's more unnerving is the two guys dressed in black sitting in a Slingshot with a Ross Perot bumper sticker at the end of my driveway.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
My interest is definitely piqued.

Reactions: Half_Crazy

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
So far everything about this "new" "Mystery bike" reminds me of everything I hate about the Road Glide, mainly how f*cking ugly it is.

These pantywaste morons at Polaris-indian kill me. "Oh no, we can't have anyone knowing that's ours." HEY ANUS BRAINS, YA FORGOT THE BIG F*CKING WAR BONNET ON THE FENDER! :loser2: The stupid thing isn't even out yet and already they are coming with the dishonesty and deceit. Which is exactly why I will never buy one.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Winter is very long here and after some nice weather, finally, motorcycles were coming out of there winter hibernation.

The other day I see this bike coming towards me, it looked huge, massive.
I said what the hell is that ? Oh yeah it’s a Cross Country

Now funny thing is I have one in my basement.
But when you haven’t seen one on the road for such a long time . And then you see all kinds of bikes and they all look normal size.

Then you see this Massive Victory Cross Country coming at you.
I actually said what the fk a bike for a GIANT..

Anyone else notice how BIG the Cross Country looks on the road?

And I read that sales are down at Harley
Then I read that spending all that money on heritage wasn’t paying off for Polarass ether.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Well they need to do something and fast...if they want to be in the motorcycle game that is. Look at their numbers (pulled from the current annual report) since killing the brand we love. History is not going to look very favorably on those that backed one of the worst decisions made in the USA motorcycle industry. Hey, at least they are selling better than Polaris boats.

Polaris Industries Inc. - Investors - Investor Resources

Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Number

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
There is no use of deleting any threads or pictures, just to be irritating for that person who deleted that thread ... i posted it on a Indonesian victory & indian group, ha ha ha, see if "someone" here has "stress" about it ...

EDIT: Ok the Indian dealer in Jakarta has this picture now, this was a good move, ha ha

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Well they need to do something and fast...if they want to be in the motorcycle game that is. Look at their numbers (pulled from the current annual report) since killing the brand we love. History is not going to look very favorably on those that backed one of the worst decisions made in the USA motorcycle industry. Hey, at least they are selling better than Polaris boats.

Polaris Industries Inc. - Investors - Investor Resources

View attachment 515471
What are you talking about? They are clearly up +13% (-18 up to -5). Lol!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: bikendad and Known1

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
Nope.
It was taken with a cell phone in a public place by a fellow rider.
Honestly this is what confuses me. If this is an actual Polaris prototype this is truly the worst-kept secret ever! They knew what they were doing. They wanted to see what kind of buzz they could create. Not such a bad idea, me thinks! So why all the cloak and dagger, fake outrage and deleting of stuff? Oh well, doesn't matter to me anyway. I will be watching to see what they bring out. I hope it is a big water cooled high output mill. It's time.

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
Yeah fuk polar -A$$

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
:attention1: It’s the new polar-a$$ trans continental fixed fairing water buffalo :beatdeadhorse:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
A Indian salesman by me, heused to sell Victorys too, told me that before Polaris closed Victory, that Victory had a new liquid cooled engine for the Vision. And he figured that Indian will be using roughly that same engine at some point. Guessing this is it.

21 - 40 of 300 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.