VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,124 Posts
or go farther and go to the old victory plant witch is now indian
And then what? Piss on it? I don't think anybody would care to hear about Swine and what penny loafers are best for taking pictures sitting on bikes.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I just watched. Real nice intro.

The best to you and your wife in your recoveries from the accident.

I subscribed.

Reactions: datastream

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Subscribed.

For future videos, you might consider turning your phone sideways so it fills up the screen when watching your videos on a computer or TV.

My camera lady (wife) did the same thing on my last video. She recorded the footage on her phone when we were riding 2up down in Maggie Valley. I'm no moto vloger, but I do some videos and throw them up on YouTube every so often. I was thinking of getting my gopros back out to do more videos of our rides, but didn't get much interest when I was asking for input on my last video. I thought it turned out pretty good, other than my camera lady going back and forth recording in portrait and landscape. Since you are laid up and watching YouTube anyway, feel free to check out my channel in the link below. Let me know what you think of the 2018 Mid Atlantic Meet video, and any others you feel like watching. Some are edited and others are just raw footage.

Poseidons Lair

Reactions: datastream

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Subscribed.

For future videos, you might consider turning your phone sideways so it fills up the screen when watching your videos on a computer or TV.

Poseidons Lair
Yes, Landscape only!
Holy crap, when I see portrait videos I can't turn them off fast enough!
Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it. I'll will definitely do that. People will have to suffer for one more video. I already have all of the footage done for next weekends video.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I put up my second video last night describing my wreck in detail. It is in portrait mode.

I filmed my video for next week today. Just have to edit it. It is a reveal of the accessories that I bought for my new bike. I fixed portrait mode. I needed to incorporate another camera. One for when I was showing the items on the table and one to just cut to my face when was talking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.