VOG Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Well damn, that was close.... You know, that long to fall he probably remembers the whole thing and thinks damn that was crazy!

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
A high speed death wobble caused by a low tire, imperfection in the road to begin it or whatever. But he was wearing a helmet because that's the least thing they wear on a crotch rocket. Brains and proper clothing is always left behind. My buddy chose to remove his helmet last May because he felt it was warm enough to go without and he'll never be the same. Permanent brain damage. This jerk is lucky to be alive... to do it all over again.

·
Registered
838 Posts
No it relates to the 1st post you made in this thread :ok:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Read his comments...

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
hard to believe he somehow dodged the trailer landing gear, that would have surely ruined his day. lucky dude for sure !

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
If that's the case, then putting a loaded gun to your head and pulling the trigger wouldn't be suicide but obligated life fulfillment.
Absolutely true! Just nature's way of ridding the planet of excess population.

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
When he was yelling to the other guy that he's not dead it would have been priceless for the other guy to say no Johnny you didn't make it, and I'm here to help you on your way.
Oh I guess I'm just in a mood today! Lol!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.