VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! This might be easy or it might be impossible. Is there a way to play my factory XM Radio on my 2009 Vision through my Sena helmet communication system? I am paying for XM service, but use the Sena System listen to music through my phone on the highway because the radio is so hard to hear. But would rather be listening to my XM on the bike. I know I can stream XM through my phone, but would rather use the bike since it doesn't drain my cell phone, use data and would help eliminate one more thing attached to my bike. I see ways to do the opposite (play from cell phone through bike speakers, but haven't seen it reversed. Thanks in advance! Andy

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hey guys! This might be easy or it might be impossible. Is there a way to play my factory XM Radio on my 2009 Vision through my Sena helmet communication system? I am paying for XM service, but use the Sena System listen to music through my phone on the highway because the radio is so hard to hear. But would rather be listening to my XM on the bike. I know I can stream XM through my phone, but would rather use the bike since it doesn't drain my cell phone, use data and would help eliminate one more thing attached to my bike. I see ways to do the opposite (play from cell phone through bike speakers, but haven't seen it reversed. Thanks in advance! Andy
need the dongle

·
Registered
592 Posts
It allows your radio and/or XM to play to your headset
You need the wiring harness which plugs into radio and the dongle (or 2 if you want passenger to listen as well)
I have a couple and the harness I'm no longer using I'll sell for $100 total

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
100 for the harness and dongle? Thats a good deal. 100 for the harness alone isn't...they are still available for half that.

Can I use the Dongle to play music through my radio from my phone?

·
Registered
592 Posts
100 for the harness and dongle? Thats a good deal. 100 for the harness alone isn't...they are still available for half that.

Can I use the Dongle to play music through my radio from my phone?
no. It sends from radio through dongle to a sena headset
$100 plus shipping gets 2 dongles and the harness.... helluva deal since the dongles run @ $80 each on ebay and the harness is @ $40

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.