VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, To all I have put about 300 miles on my Vision since the total resto job I had to do, I have to keep the miles down untill I get it inspected at the end of the month. I was wondering how much does it cost per month for the xm radio. I was also wondering about my starter its sounds a little tight anyone else have that problem.

·
Registered
609 Posts
About $12/month. You'll be hooked. If you add them in your other rides you can do it on a family plan for about $5 per additional radio. I think I have 5 or 6. I'll never listen to terrestrial radio again.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yep, about 12 to 13 dollars per month (after you pay for the radio and a activation fee, which i think is 15.00). Check out xm's website. I've had it for 4 years now, and I love it too.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I have it on my Cross bike. $9.95 for music only. I don't need the news/talk/sports. Just TUNES!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Might have to ask KevinX about the starter. Maybe send a PM.

·
Registered
167 Posts

Is Sirius ad XM under the same subscription in the states?
Here in Canada we still have to pay seperately, I have Sirius in my new Ford and XM in my Zumo GPS for my bike. Hopefully soon we can combine them here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.