VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installing on wifes bike because she likes them, got a smoking deal and she dont need more power...no instructions at a stand still...does anyone know for sure if factory exaust hanger gets chopped off? It sure looks as if just not 100% sure.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The new bracket wasnt sitting close to flush and had to make a executive decision...if it wasnt supposed to be cut off then I'll get pipes that call for it to be cut off. Changing the pipes is pretty straightforward but without having or finding directions just kinda winging it.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pretty much....Haha. the fact that they were used it was kinda like a puzzle...again not very difficult had to pick up some worm clamps because it was missing those but other than wondering if I cut that bracket off pretty straightforward...so far the old pipes coming apart has been the hardest.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got front header pipe on now...new gaskets...on the final stretch now, but needed some a/c. No air movement in garage...knew I should have bought a fan.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Reactions: Sharps

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cant seem to find a good cap for it...but I did purchase some undercoating in a can that i plan on spraying in there and also putting a cap on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.