VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
They are categorized under the Vegas forum. I guess because they are a Vegas Jackpot. Might not see as many JP's because they are more of an around town bar hopper type bike, and not that passenger friendly, probably makes them less appealing. Just a guess. But there are plenty of JP owners out there.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah its just tough to get ideas of what others have done, recommend or help stear clear of when most of the post are of your bike. i see a lot of mods for other bikes but have no clue if they are workable for my bike but when i ask all i get is "dont have a jp so ...." boo hoo i feel i have no family for my lime JP to be with. my buddy who has a jp doesnt do the forums and waits for me to investigate ideas for the bikes. might have to sell jp for a bagger

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got a Jackpot and love it. I've modified the seat for more comfort for a passenger, changed out the turn signals (front and back), removed the license plate holder from the fender in favor of a side mounted one. Long on looks, but do wish I had some storage space for longer rides. May end up with a bagger of some type in the near future, but won't sell the JP.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I own a Jackpot and a Vision, needless to say the Jackpot stays in the stable 99% of the time. I'm an open rode guy, not a bar hopper. I love my Jackpot but the Vision is so much nicer on long rides!! Sorry JP owners!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have a Jackpot and have done some minor mods to it, grips, engine, license plate, bars, etc. Basic rule is that if it fits a vegas it will fit the Pot. And it's much more than a bar hopper. I drive it daily to work (except in our MN winters) and do 300-400 mile day rides for fun. Sure it's not a Vision but to limit it to a "bar hopper" is really selling the bike short. I'm planning on doing the Iron Butt next summer on my bar hopper.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I didn't mean to infer it is just a bar hopper bike. Before I got my Vision, I put a lot of 700 mile days on my Jackpot. I'm just saying since I got the Vision the Jackpot is used as a bar hopper ( short ride type of bike now). I have over 12,000 miles on my Jackpot and have loved every minute of it. Sorry to those I offended!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK so my baby went into the shop to egt the following done- New Pipes, RPW's, (this was a toughone to decide RPW's or Octanes-octones lost do to the price) new intake (getting rid of air box for an open air filter set up) New handle bars, the style with the curved inner bar not the V bar. and the coolest add on is comfort grip L.E.D. turn signal grip ends. Gonna clean up the whole wiring aorund handle bars and put all wires inside the bars. Round 2 will be right before the spring.

·
Registered
396 Posts
slyone72 said:
New handle bars, the style with the curved inner bar not the V bar. and the coolest add on is comfort grip L.E.D. turn signal grip ends. Gonna clean up the whole wiring aorund handle bars and put all wires inside the bars.
Do you mean the Ness Ram bars? Pics when done please. That set up should look good.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.