WTF?? are there no Jackpot owners out there | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

WTF?? are there no Jackpot owners out there

Discussion in 'Victory Jackpot' started by slyone72, Nov 27, 2010.

1. slyone72

slyone72 Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    Vegas Jackpot
    All I see is threads for vision, XC, other bikes etc etc but no jackpots. Where are they Jackpot threads and mods etc jp's dont even have their own forum.

2. Jackpot52

Jackpot52 Member

2008 Jackpot / 2014 Cross Country
    They are categorized under the Vegas forum. I guess because they are a Vegas Jackpot. Might not see as many JP's because they are more of an around town bar hopper type bike, and not that passenger friendly, probably makes them less appealing. Just a guess. But there are plenty of JP owners out there.

3. KenW

KenW New Member

For whatever reason, you don't see as many JP posts. I think the numbers have gone even lower since the XR/XC models came out. Even on other Vic forums. But, yeah we are out here. Ken

4. randysfishing

randysfishing Active Member

2008 Arlen Ness Jackpot SOLD, 2012 Cross Country Tour Black
    I am here with my JP I guess when a Bike is perfect not much to say about it

5. slyone72

slyone72 Member

Vegas Jackpot
    yeah its just tough to get ideas of what others have done, recommend or help stear clear of when most of the post are of your bike. i see a lot of mods for other bikes but have no clue if they are workable for my bike but when i ask all i get is "dont have a jp so ...." boo hoo i feel i have no family for my lime JP to be with. my buddy who has a jp doesnt do the forums and waits for me to investigate ideas for the bikes. might have to sell jp for a bagger

6. OneThumb

OneThumb OT-CAN

Go to this link, [link='https://www.thevog.net/user/browse/']https://www.thevog.net/user/browse/[/link] Search on the right.... Keyword - Jackpot OT

7. SofaKingBlue

SofaKingBlue Member

'04 Touring Cruiser; '08 Jackpot
    The JP is Victory's best bike.

• Like Like x 1
  8. vjpman1

vjpman1 New Member

2009 Victory Jackpot (Orange Crush)
    I've got a Jackpot and love it. I've modified the seat for more comfort for a passenger, changed out the turn signals (front and back), removed the license plate holder from the fender in favor of a side mounted one. Long on looks, but do wish I had some storage space for longer rides. May end up with a bagger of some type in the near future, but won't sell the JP.

9. Barry

Barry Member

Love my Jackpot. 07 Arlen Ness Signature Series.

10. CC-Rider

CC-Rider Member

I own a Jackpot and a Vision, needless to say the Jackpot stays in the stable 99% of the time. I'm an open rode guy, not a bar hopper. I love my Jackpot but the Vision is so much nicer on long rides!! Sorry JP owners!!

11. Rowebote

Rowebote Active Member

2007 Victory Jackpot; 2014 Vision
    I have a Jackpot and have done some minor mods to it, grips, engine, license plate, bars, etc. Basic rule is that if it fits a vegas it will fit the Pot. And it's much more than a bar hopper. I drive it daily to work (except in our MN winters) and do 300-400 mile day rides for fun. Sure it's not a Vision but to limit it to a "bar hopper" is really selling the bike short. I'm planning on doing the Iron Butt next summer on my bar hopper.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. CC-Rider

CC-Rider Member

I didn't mean to infer it is just a bar hopper bike. Before I got my Vision, I put a lot of 700 mile days on my Jackpot. I'm just saying since I got the Vision the Jackpot is used as a bar hopper ( short ride type of bike now). I have over 12,000 miles on my Jackpot and have loved every minute of it. Sorry to those I offended!!

13. audie

audie New Member

Proud jp owner! I've only done minor mods myself and currently editing some photos and video clips of the bike. I hope to have it done by next week and posted.

14. slyone72

slyone72 Member

Vegas Jackpot
    OK so my baby went into the shop to egt the following done- New Pipes, RPW's, (this was a toughone to decide RPW's or Octanes-octones lost do to the price) new intake (getting rid of air box for an open air filter set up) New handle bars, the style with the curved inner bar not the V bar. and the coolest add on is comfort grip L.E.D. turn signal grip ends. Gonna clean up the whole wiring aorund handle bars and put all wires inside the bars. Round 2 will be right before the spring.

15. Jackpot52

Jackpot52 Member

2008 Jackpot / 2014 Cross Country
    Do you mean the Ness Ram bars? Pics when done please. That set up should look good.