VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, the wife got some X-mas $ and is now on the hunt for some Judge Ghost saddle bags for her 2013 Judge.

anybody know of any deals on these bags?

if anyone comes across a pair on Ebay or some other site, please drop a line here and give a Brother a heads up.

thanks,
Ruger.

·
Registered
2 Posts
well, the wife got some X-mas $ and is now on the hunt for some Judge Ghost saddle bags for her 2013 Judge.

anybody know of any deals on these bags?

if anyone comes across a pair on Ebay or some other site, please drop a line here and give a Brother a heads up.

thanks,
Ruger.
Hello, I know the trouble took me almost 8 months to track down a set. I am now w selling my judge and I am going to sell the saddle bags seperate. They are like brand new and I've put less than a thousand miles on the bike with them on. Make me an offer and we can go from there. Thanks - Ryan

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, I know the trouble took me almost 8 months to track down a set. I am now w selling my judge and I am going to sell the saddle bags seperate. They are like brand new and I've put less than a thousand miles on the bike with them on. Make me an offer and we can go from there. Thanks - Ryan
cool. I dropped you a "pm"....let's see what we can do......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.