VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
There is someone that has used ones. But don't recall where. I think it may be a Victory facebook site. Someone will chime in with the info. They may come off of trike conversions.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have one from my 2016 xct. About 6500 miles on it before I replaced it with a Penske shock. PM me if you are interested.
How do you like the Penske? Does it have a way to change the preload for 2-up using a trunk vs solo without? I'm back and forth on air ride or an upgraded shock.

·
Registered
158 Posts
How do you like the Penske? Does it have a way to change the preload for 2-up using a trunk vs solo without? I'm back and forth on air ride or an upgraded shock.
The Penske shock is well worth it. Significant upgrade over the stock In every respect. Yes, you can adjust the pre-load, and it is fully rebuildable if you need to. Top notch piece of equipment.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Do you still use a bike pump like stock or does it have an easy to reach knob? That’s the main thing I’m after, is no longer having to pop a panel and use a bicycle pump to adjust my preload. I go back and forth from solo, my son and back rest, and my g/f and trunk. I find that air shock to be a pia.

·
Registered
820 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yeah, looking at it on Witch Doctors it looks like it would be an even bigger PIA. I found a thread on the other forum where someone mentioned Racetech had a remote adjuster option that might work, but nobody had verified. Full air ride might be the way to go, of course the M8 107 seems like a really nice motor too. Maybe it time to ditch Polaris like they ditch us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.