VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
@Witchdoctor, just wanted to say thank you for the great service your company provides. I needed fork seals for my 07 Jackpot, called your customer service department and placed my order yesterday at about 11am and I received my package this morning at my house. I didn't pay for overnight shipping or anything, just standard priority mail, and it only took 1 day to get to me. Granted, I don't live that far from your shop, about 2 hours, but don't have the time to drive up cause of work.

Thank you! You guys are awesome!

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
I’ve bought from them several times. One thing I would say having been in business for myself more than once..you can’t please everybody all the time. No matter how hard you try there will always be something to cause a bad review here or there. When it comes to Jon’s customer service and prices, A. They’re very good but, B. I don’t really care. That may sound strange but it’s probably coming from my background. I think to myself, who is it that makes all those how to videos for us “normal” guys? Who sponsors rallies like the SE Vic rally in Helen? This is the kind of outfit I want to be profitable enough to be around for a long time. Please, make a buck off me. If shipping it out three days from now means less shipping overhead, I can wait.

Of course each of my orders arrived practically next day with a discount coupon that eats into his profit margin on the next order. But I don’t mind supporting the guys that support us.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've bought from them several times. One thing I would say having been in business for myself more than once..you can't please everybody all the time. No matter how hard you try there will always be something to cause a bad review here or there. When it comes to Jon's customer service and prices, A. They're very good but, B. I don't really care. That may sound strange but it's probably coming from my background. I think to myself, who is it that makes all those how to videos for us "normal" guys? Who sponsors rallies like the SE Vic rally in Helen? This is the kind of outfit I want to be profitable enough to be around for a long time. Please, make a buck off me. If shipping it out three days from now means less shipping overhead, I can wait.

Of course each of my orders arrived practically next day with a discount coupon that eats into his profit margin on the next order. But I don't mind supporting the guys that support us.
I contacted WitchDoctors by email in regards to a rear ABS sensor. I could not find a part on their website so I asked if they would be able to locate one for me. The next day Debbie called me and says that she has one for me and we'll get it out to me right away. I had contacted Polaris but was told they were out of stock and to contact my local dealer. My local dealer now being a 2-hour ride from mlolocation told me they had none in stock. I have nothing but good words for WitchDoctor support they have given me since 2013.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Second order was the exact same way. Ordered online on Friday morning and received my parts Saturday morning. Then a few days later I got a call from the customer service department to see if I was happy with everything and they emailed me a coupon code for another discount. Awesome company and great people!!! Will definitely continue to do business with Witchdoctors.

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Ditto : all the above. Great service and another reason to keep my Victory is because of the resources we truly have. Dedicated to our brand still are companies like Witch doctors and Conquest Customs. The Vic Shop and Southern Cross, Noemtz and I’m sure others.

I would love to see a list of Victory dedicated services and accessory go to places around the country. Would be a great reference for many new buyers.

Reactions: NOEMTZ

·
Registered
154 Posts
It’s very important for those of us that have decided to keep our Victorys forever to support the venders that still focus on Victorys. I have yet to purchase anything from Witchdoctors (SHAME ON ME !!!) , but that’s about to change. Even if we don’t need “hard parts”, we should buy swag or whatever...
So, any of you venders out there that can develop shirts, coozies, hats, whatever...please do it and let us know.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Been very happy with WD's. Everything quality and they're helpful. Love the diy videos. Wish though they'd do a video on Vision hydraulic clutch change with reverse. Just saying.... They are dedicated and deserve your business...

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have to agreee with what everyone has said regarding WD. Great customer service, not too busy to answer questions...I also appreciate the videos, how many vendor actually show you how to install their products with a well filmed step by step video. I try to support them whenever I can, even if its a few bucks more that I can find at another vendor.

We all need to try to keep the them and others like them in business

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Yep. I watched the video ....... it was helpful when I changed to my adjustable lower link. Thanks John !

·
Registered
194 Posts
I agree with all said, great company and Jon is a stand up guy that's for sure. I had the opportunity to have them work on my bike at his first shop, out of his garage, when he was just getting started. The new shop is great. That's the nice part about being 15 minutes from his shop, I like to stop in and browse around.

Reactions: MagVic CCT

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just want to pile on. Another great interaction with WD. Ordered some FMB “short guy” handlebars on Monday and they arrived this morning. Fair price, FAST shipping, and great customer service.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have ordered 1/2 dozen times from them everything came fast AND the right parts and everything works. Callacks to make sure I was happy with my order. Great company to deal with;

·
Registered
193 Posts
No complaints from me.....although......the first shipment came with 6 tootsie rolls and I think the second one came with 5.....and she noticed....almost had to send the backrest back as the bribe sweets were shorted...lol. Just about to order some zombie levers for my judge and a valve stem extension for my wrists as I seem to remember to check my tire pressure after I warmed the bike up and the exhaust is now hot.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
No complaints from me.....although......the first shipment came with 6 tootsie rolls and I think the second one came with 5.....and she noticed....almost had to send the backrest back as the bribe sweets were shorted...lol. Just about to order some zombie levers for my judge and a valve stem extension for my wrists as I seem to remember to check my tire pressure after I warmed the bike up and the exhaust is now hot.
Oh man ripped off again, I only got 3 tootsie rolls on an almost $300 order. What's this world coming to???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.