VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this up during tax free weekend here in MA - $60 with the coupon in Motorcycle mag this month - I'm not sure what s&h would add but if anyone is interested I can send you the e-coupon code for 40% off.

http://www.harborfreight.com/low-profile-motorcycle-dolly-95896.html

I put it together yesterday & tried it out. My '09 Vegas 8-Ball *barely* fits on it - I can't put the rear lock pin on & raising the lockbar is tough as it's right at the rear tire. But it will go on & moves around VERY easily in my garage allowing me to get the bike closer to the wall than ever in a fraction of the time. I figure the lockbars should be down while its in place anyway & it's not in any fear of sliding off sooo....

·
Registered
12 Posts
skisby said:
I picked this up during tax free weekend here in MA - $60 with the coupon in Motorcycle mag this month - I'm not sure what s&h would add but if anyone is interested I can send you the e-coupon code for 40% off.

http://www.harborfreight.com/low-profile-motorcycle-dolly-95896.html

I put it together yesterday & tried it out. My '09 Vegas 8-Ball *barely* fits on it - I can't put the rear lock pin on & raising the lockbar is tough as it's right at the rear tire. But it will go on & moves around VERY easily in my garage allowing me to get the bike closer to the wall than ever in a fraction of the time. I figure the lockbars should be down while its in place anyway & it's not in any fear of sliding off sooo....
Great find.
Question. Can the bike be driven/rolled off of it forward? This may be a great way for me to spin my Vision 180 degrees in my Garage. Please send me the coupon code. [email protected]
Thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Rub it in Shawn!! For us in the Northern part of the country it is the sad3-5 months we can't ride due to that ugly white crap!!! LOL It is just knocking around the corner too!!

·
Registered
89 Posts

OK, ugly white crap = snow!! I stand corrected!! LOL I was not talking about the white "Vision or Cross Country" either like some riders of different manufactures would say!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Great find.
Question. Can the bike be driven/rolled off of it forward? This may be a great way for me to spin my Vision 180 degrees in my Garage. Please send me the coupon code. [email protected]
Thanks.
[/quote]

It can roll on/off either direction - there is a small lock bar that is supposed to go on either end to avoid this happening when u're moving it but I can't get the back one on when I load the Vegas. Looks like the Vision is a little shorter though. Coupon sent - I sent the whole page as there may be some other coupons of interest & one is a general 20% off one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.