VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my Jackpot, love the clean lines. The majority of my riding is just kicking around town. I haven’t taken any day trips or long cruises. The reason is that at 70+ the wind buffeting my upper torso is exhausting. I’m 67 and just can’t do three plus hours of that kind of torture. Has anyone put a windscreen on a Jackpot that doesn’t detract from its sexy lines? I’m thinking of o something that could be added the night before a longer ride and then removed. Suggestions? Question is worthless without photos. Show me what you got.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
That’s just the windshield though. No mounting hardware, right?
Sorry, yes it is. I was a little too fast to post and failed to mention that. He'd have to find the hardware on eBay.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Not falling for that again. Last time I showed someone what I've got, the feds got involved
My bad officer, she looked 18 in the pictures

• Agree
Reactions: MagVic CCT

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This forum and you guys are awesome, so willing to help! So, I decided to switch gears ( pun intended ) test rode a Challenger. There is a lot to love about this bike. The balance is phenomenal, loved the retracting wind screen, never used cruise control before that’s kinna cool, very responsive. Dealer in Knoxville seems to think I could have one in less than a month. I’m keeping my Jackpot cause it’s just so sexy.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
This forum and you guys are awesome, so willing to help! So, I decided to switch gears ( pun intended ) test rode a Challenger. There is a lot to love about this bike. The balance is phenomenal, loved the retracting wind screen, never used cruise control before that’s kinna cool, very responsive. Dealer in Knoxville seems to think I could have one in less than a month. I’m keeping my Jackpot cause it’s just so sexy.
I think it would be cheaper to buy a windscreen :fiddy:

• Haha
Reactions: Bikesofbrads

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Challenger will allow me to cruise long distance in real time comfort and for the wife to ride along comfortably. I’ll keep the Jackpot for ripping around town.
You should ride a Vision.

• Agree
Reactions: Bikesofbrads

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I would actually prefer a Magnum.
I did too until I rode a Vision. I know the looks aren’t for everyone, but I encourage everyone to at least ride one. They are amazing machines.

don’t get me wrong, the magnums are awesome looking bikes and ride well (like any Vic), but after riding the whole lineup, I just fell for the versatility of the Vision. The lean angle is ridiculous for a big bike and comfortable and electric windshield and all of the other amenities. Just wish it had bigger saddlebags. That’s my ONLY complaint.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Don’t want a full bagger, not that old yet
Do you see my profile pic? Trunk easily removes and looks completely different with it off.

not saying you have to buy one, just was offering an alternative view since you said you rode the Challenger. The Vision is the OG fixed fairing bike from Polaris.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts