VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
09 Vegas 8-BallFinally giving up & need somewhere to put some stuff but have not the means nor the inclination to spend over $300! Has anyone any experience with these. I'm looking at the small plain from shadetreepowersports.com or small grommets from denniskirk.comThanks...

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still waiting but they tell me they shipped today - guess I can't complain as the s&h was free but yeesh!

Good thing as it's getting cool enough for an extra layer on the way to work but still warm on the way home! I'll try get some pics up this weekend.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh crap! Instructions call for measuring & drilling into the back of my new bags - not for the feint hearted - especially with with a recent demonstrated lack of ability with tools!!

They look great (a little smaller than I was expecting but just right for my needs). Assuming I don't end up FUBARing them I'll post some pics after the weekend.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Went through the same thing on a previous bike. Make a heavy cardboard template of the back of the bag (1 is all you need, then flip it over for the other side of the bike).
You can position the template and punch all the holes you want until you get things sitting just where you want them.
Tape the template to the back of your bag, and drill your holes!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What they will look like once I get up the nerve to take a drill to them (& assuming I don't muck it up - when did I become Tim "The Toolman" Taylor?!!).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.