VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Did you mean wife’s, as in possessive, or wives as in plural?

·
Registered
4,463 Posts

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Too funny! @Phideaux you should show your wife the above picture and ask if she gets a pair of skin tight leather pants with her purchase? Clearly any woman that knows her stuff wouldn't be caught riding a bike like that without squeezing into a pair of leather pants first.
wortless without pictures, ha ha ha

Or it didn't happen

Smile

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
I'll not argue with a grammar Nazi.
As the OP, you can edit/change the thread title if you would like. That should keep folks off your back moving forward. I have a friend that goes ape sh!t when people use improper grammar. I give him a break though as his Mom was an English teacher for her entire career.

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
wortless without pictures, ha ha ha

Or it didn't happen

Smile
You should really think this over........Are you SURE you want to see @Phideaux in tight leather, or spandex, or anything else, for that matter?! :fie: AND ESPECIALLY, mounted on top of his new implement of torture? :sbike1:

You worry me. :sign_tbnt: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I guessing that's you on the bike in your signature, I would say it is a well needed gift. If used properly, you might see a few more special occasions.

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
My wife and I were surfing the internet on our laptops and she announces that she's bought me a new bike for Father's Day. She gets up and brings her computer over to show me.

A Peloton is NOT a bike.
This is a woman with one mean sense of Humor........I like her!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As the OP, you can edit/change the thread title if you would like. That should keep folks off your back moving forward. I have a friend that goes ape sh!t when people use improper grammar. I give him a break though as his Mom was an English teacher for her entire career.
Since it seems to be a source of irritation to the "high and tight" crowd, I'll leave it as is. Perhaps a pearl will form in their butt crack.

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
I love my wife, and would do anything for her. BUT....sometimes it's purely self preservation.

Once, in the middle of a Hurricane and power outage, I drove to Lowe's 30 miles away to get a generator, crossing rising creeks and other obstacles..........To keep my frig and freezer running? No. To provide lights? No.

To run the coffee pot.......It was either that, or move into a hotel for a couple of days.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.