VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why my Kingpin is better than a puppy...
As some of you know, I recently divorced after 15 yearsand I am a 47 y/o single dad with 2 boys. Needless to say it's been awhile since I had any reason to respond to firtatious comments from women.
I am getting used to the frequentcompliments and questions from people everywhere I go. Last week I discovered a new coffee shop that sevres great coffee and one of the young ladies behind the counter reminds me of Alyssa Milano. YOWZA! She was admiringand gushing over my bike and I asked her if she minded if I took her picture on my bike sometime and she smiled from ear to ear after saying yes. I am planning on doing that soon! Today, My brother and I decided to take the ferry from Mukilteo to Whidbey Island. In our state motorcycles get priority boarding. My brother is on his Harley and I am on my Kingpin. We role up the area where they stage the bikes. All of the other riders are on Harleys. My brother is greeted with that Harley brotherly love banter. This hot little ferry worker sauntered over past the Harley bunch said in a cutie pie voice "I like your bike the best!" The looks on the other riders faces were worth a thousand words. Then she said "Can I have your bike?" I told her sure for $20,000 grand or the best I could do would be to take her for a ride. She said " That can be arranged." After that exchange the bunch of Harley riders were checking out my bike while I was checking out miss cutie pie. Ha-Ha!
Puppies are chick magnets but so is my Kingpin but it does notcrap on the carpet and I never had anyone want to ride my puppy!
Life is good!

·
Registered
609 Posts

That's where I went wrong..... My puppy gets me girls, but my Vegas doesn't.... guess I shoulda bought a KP! Hahaha!
Actually mine gets wayyy more looks from girlies than my friends' H-D's and that's just fine. I don't even care if guys like it or not :p
I'm gonna try bringing my puppy on the bike next.... I just may be unstoppable then ;)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Don't sweat it man!! The Kingpin is a chick magnet, but I am now at 50, and women still come on to me. What surprises me is that even the young ones do!!

It's hard when a 20-25 yr old women starts coming on to you and all you can do is think of is your daughter! Granted, the 20-25 yr olds look VERY NICE, but I keep thinking of playing daddy, not lover. Any cure for this? :)

Seriously, I think women coming on to men is regional. I travel quite a bit and in some areas of the world, women are really reserved. In other areas they are really aggressive. Probably has something to do with availability of men or the quality of men.

Most aggressive women? Northwest Arkansas without a doubt!! These women are so uninhibited, it is not unusual to get 10-20 bonafide offers a week!! I have NEVER experienced anything like this anywhere else. Ya may want to plan a trip there!!

·
Registered
609 Posts

bikeriderga said:
Most aggressive women? Northwest Arkansas without a doubt!! These women are so uninhibited, it is not unusual to get 10-20 bonafide offers a week!! I have NEVER experienced anything like this anywhere else. Ya may want to plan a trip there!!
That's odd that you mention it, cuz I met some girlies from Arkansas when I was down in South Padre for spring break. We're going to AK for the River Fest for our next bike trip.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

bikeriderga said:
It's hard when a 20-25 yr old women starts coming on to you and all you can do is think of is your daughter! Granted, the 20-25 yr olds look VERY NICE, but I keep thinking of playing daddy, not lover. Any cure for this? :)
I don't have any daughters so so I don't have that guilt to worry about. :)
I travel for my job and it sounds like I need to do some business in Arkansas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later