VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if someone else has posted this series from Motorcycle Video Review, but this 8 part review on the vision is great.

I especially like when he takes it off road (gravel road) and into the snow! This is why I bought the bike. Enjoy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I know that some guys give Andy a lot of grief, but I'll admit, the guy in the other video is boring.

I went back and looked at the VOG Vision videos from last year and there's more useful info in one Andy's videos than there are in all eight of that other guys.

I wonder if Victory reads this site? If you are reading this Victory, you are crazy for not giving Andy the info he needed to make videos on the 2010 Vics. At least his are FUN to watch.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
I might have missed it, but i just got finished watching all (YAWN) 8 parts and something im wondering.
This guy is riding in Northern California and he says its really cold, and yet there is not one mention of the grip heaters and seat heater. My appologies if i missed that part but did he even mention them?
Nothing about the tip overs either. Overall i liked the idea of the video, over the gravel roads, up and down hills, through the snow etc. but as you guys mentioned, he almost put me to sleep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.