VOG Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
What he said above.... I was tempted to put a red x there, but didn't want to hurt your feelers none :angel4:

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
I think it's funny how we take the Red X

It supposed to mean that we disagree not anything bad.

• Angry
Reactions: MagVic CCT

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
SEE, you can get the attention you crave without being nice to people. Don Rickles had it right. :crackup::crackup::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Magvic is a twisted soul lol

Reactions: IM12STPN

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
This just may be the most worthless thread I have laid my eyes on..... Who gives a sh** if someone agrees with you or anybody on here....

• Winner
Reactions: IM12STPN

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
The so-called dreaded X reminds me of wife....she disagrees with me and makes the statement I'm "cut off".....doesn't mean poop, things change when in bed....says why should she suffer to :dance:

Reactions: MagVic CCT

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
@IM12STPN don't winner me sir, what are you thinking. In my jubilation and such, oh look a squirrel....

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
@IM12STPN don't winner me sir, what are you thinking. In my jubilation and such, oh look a squirrel....
Oh man, you watch them to. Love watching them bury acorns, then dig up next day and eat. BUT here's the coolest sight....when no squirrels I look up to tree in corner of my lot...a BALD EAGLE...NOW that's a WINNER :icon_thumleft: (bad pic BUT yes this is a bald eagle)
Bird Cloud Sky Plant Twig

Front of my OFFICE...
Plant Flower Property Building Window

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
This just may be the most worthless thread I have laid my eyes on..... Who gives a sh** if someone agrees with you or anybody on here....
Just for that, You're CUT OFF!! :dlit_toetap:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.