VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Pulled the tender yesterday and looking forward to a ride. It's heading to the 50's and maybe 60 around here. Seems funny riding with a couple feet of snow still on the swales and sides of roads that haven't melted yet. But, yahoooo....

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Just got back from ride, all is working, didn't meet up with anyone though so rode by myself today for about 130 KMS to Peak and back, buoght new hand grips while at Peak.
Regards

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Got back from Dover around 5:00 pm, when Spider and I pulled into Tim's Bobbyg and Lefty were waiting, no other bikes just 4 Victorys, just gotta be too cold for the other makes.

·
Registered
834 Posts

OneThumb said:
Got back from Dover around 5:00 pm, when Spider and I pulled into Tim's Bobbyg and Lefty were waiting, no other bikes just 4 Victorys, just gotta be too cold for the other makes.
I was back in London by 5:00 also. Warmer in Port Dover than here.

·
Registered
14 Posts

I got my Jackpot out today and went for the 1st ride of the season. It was 42 here in Iowa today and sunny. It was fine with a helmet and a couple of layers. 1st ride of the season, and already the year is looking up!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Got out today and took a tour through the lakeshore blvd and stopped at peak to say hi. Pretty busy there. Went further to caledonia. Froze my butt off and came home to wash the bike clean. Geat day :)

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Picked up my XC from the dealer today. It was high 40's and put 114 miles on her, loved every minute!

·
Registered
814 Posts

I sure envy you guys. I wish I could have been out today but my bike is still snow bound in the shed in my back yard. (Note to self - build garage for bike this summer).
bobbyg that bike sure looks good in the sunlight.
I will admit there were quite few bikes out on the roads around Sudbury today as the weather was absolutely fantastic up here as well. Ican't saywe set any records but I've been riding for over 35 years and can't ever remember riding this early. The begining of April is normally considered an early ride around here so this is really early. I just hope this isn't just a tease because we normally get some pretty nasty snow storms in March.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

TOsmoketrail said:
Got out today and took a tour through the lakeshore blvd and stopped at peak to say hi. Pretty busy there. Went further to caledonia. Froze my butt off and came home to wash the bike clean. Geat day :)
Was that you? LOL
OT

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.