VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have waited too long on this one. I’m looking for one with the American flag. I want one for each side.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Try hotvic in Murrels Inlet, SC. They still had a decent stock of accessories at fall bike week.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Don't remember where I saw it, but, you can buy just the laminate triangle "sticker" for the cheese wedges instead of buying the whole new cheese wedge with a different design. They had a number of designs, including several different American Flag designs. If I can find it, I will post a link to the site

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
Don't remember where I saw it, but, you can buy just the laminate triangle "sticker" for the cheese wedges instead of buying the whole new cheese wedge with a different design. They had a number of designs, including several different American Flag designs. If I can find it, I will post a link to the site
Sounds like you are thinking of Barracuda Customs. They went out of business a good while ago now.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Sounds like you are thinking of Barracuda Customs. They went out of business a good while ago now.
You might be right. It's been a while since I've seen them

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
I have set I'll sell. They are at my shop. I'll post up a picture tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys for your responses.
I’m looking forward to getting my new to me cheese wedges!
And you know what that means?
More pics!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Reactions: bikendad

·
Registered
15 Posts
Flag Flag of the united states Gesture Flag Day (USA) Electric blue

Didn't want to start a new thread and want to get some input from others. I have a local fabricator making cheese wedge replacements for my bike. I am having him cut out a "distressed American flag" that will be chrome instead of color. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
View attachment 463017
Didn't want to start a new thread and want to get some input from others. I have a local fabricator making cheese wedge replacements for my bike. I am having him cut out a "distressed American flag" that will be chrome instead of color. What do you guys think?
Nice!
It's too bad I'm no longer in the market.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.