VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting to see what they would look like so I could order a set for whenever they become available. Dragon6 posted a pic on the batwing protection thread but that's the only pic I've ever seen of them. I hope there are more pics out there from different angles. Could u guys post the pics or the link to the pics?
Thanks,

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

OneThumb said:
They might be new items for 2011, can you wait till July or August when they unveil their new models for 2011. LOL
Hey OneThumb,
Well... If I gotta, but I think the 2011 colors will be Blk of course, then white and blue for the other two colors. But I hope the lowers are available sooner for us 1st year XC owners. Did u c the pic Dragon6 has on the batwing protections thread? Check it out if u haven't already.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
STARVN said:
OneThumb said:
They might be new items for 2011, can you wait till July or August when they unveil their new models for 2011. LOL
Hey OneThumb,
Well... If I gotta, but I think the 2011 colors will be Blk of course, then white and blue for the other two colors. But I hope the lowers are available sooner for us 1st year XC owners. Did u c the pic Dragon6 has on the batwing protections thread? Check it out if u haven't already.
Is this the same thread?
http://thevog.net/forums/display_topic/id_3180/

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OneThumb said:
STARVN said:
OneThumb said:
Hey OneThumb,
Is this the same thread?
No the thread is from Humbucker but Dragon6 posted the pic there.

http://thevog.net/forums/display_topic/id_3180/

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I just ordered the soft ones, $99 ain't bad. I also like the ability to take them off in seconds and get full air on those hot summer days.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
The hard lowers are supposed to offer additional storage and have air vents to keep people from roasting.

Of course all this heresay until the actual parts hit the market and are available.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
redpin04 said:
The hard lowers are supposed to offer additional storage and have air vents to keep people from roasting.

Of course all this heresay until the actual parts hit the market and are available.
I agree, those pictures are from Victory marketing and circulated over a year ago to focus groups to gauge interest, they are in no way indicative of products Victory is or plan to make. Now, many people who have talked with Victory reps say there are going to make the lowers and top case but until I see them it's all rumor mill stuff.

Now, when they do hit the street I'm sure the people posting the pics will enjoy saying, "I told you so". ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.