VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum so I'll guess before asking to much question I'll go over a short presentation :

I just baught a 2015 magnum (first victory) and plan to customize it "a bit"
Plan is to strech the rear end, install air ride, change the bars and do a paint job in candy flake (lowrider inspired)

My question is about which streched kit I should get concidering the following :
1. I'm in Switzerland so ridability is a must (I have no interrest in only having a badass showbike)
2. I cannot install 2 into 1 exhaust (none that i've ssen is ECE compliant)
3. I have to maintain the passenger seating.

Thanks all for your comments.

Cheers,

Brian

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Rusty Jones baby !

·
Registered
163 Posts
Let us know how the Arnott system is.Not too many running it and I am really leaning towards it but can’t find too many reviews on it.

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
What bag extensions did you go with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just got the bike back this weekend. Man that air ride is smooth !!!

For extensions i got just plain simple bag extensions, but I'm not that happy with thoses.
I'm trying to go for HMD520 punisher tail but thoses shipping rates to switzerland are killing it ! parts are 2'000 US$ and shipping.....2'000 US$ aswell.

The following has been done so far : handlebars changed, poweder coatted crashbars, brake and clutch lever and foot controls. Arnott air ride.
Next steps : Get rear end done, change front and rear blinkers and get that beast painted (candy flake all the way !!)

Really happy with the Paul Yaffee bars ! Air ride command on the left

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle
Land vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire
Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Wheel Tire Automotive tire

Here the mockup of bag extensions with the bike slamed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.