Premium Member
14,203 Posts
I'm thinking owner is LOONEY :nuts:

• Haha
Reactions: MagVic CCT

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
A lot of money in those two bikes, but I just am not into all that color just to much for me. Two tone maybe even 3 colors depending on design but that's about it for me.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Reactions: MagVic CCT

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Yes that bike is usually in the showroom at Strokers it's one of Rick's personal bikes. I've seen it many times sitting there. It's for sure a piece of art. I think they built that bike to show off their talent. I might have asked once but I forgot the story behind it.
I'm not sure about the one that the OP posted. It's similar but some differences for sure.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Looks like a unicorn threw up on it...

·
Premium Member
14,203 Posts
A lot of money in those two bikes, but I just am not into all that color just to much for me. Two tone maybe even 3 colors depending on design but that's about it for me.
You know....each color added to BLACK...to include chrome....slows down your bike right? :rofl2: (unless BB+, I'm thinking his bike might actually get beat by a HD:22yikes:)

• Haha
Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
Yes, that is a Rick Fairless creation. Pictured by itself it looks pretty outlandish. But, before rendering judgement I suggest visiting Stroker's in Dallas. Then you will understand Rick and then you will understand the bike.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Not passing judgement it is a nice paint job, just to busy for myself is all.

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
It Ricks theme bike. Strikers Dallas. He has many. Ricks a product from the the good old 60's so you know where his imagination comes from. True to his heart he is passionate about motorcycle customization and loves Victory bikes as much as he loves HD. Herschel Walker has purchased 6 or 7 custom Victory bikes from Rick. They fit him well as they should.
I like his barefoot floorboards.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
That bike in the first post is grossly an unfinished work..... Didn't you all notice that the fork so called dust covers were still not painted to match the theme..... A bloody disgrace to leave those two shiny bits glaringly unpainted.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.