VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I've got a flash tuner and some freedom combat pipes on the way. I'd like to order an air intake while I'm at it but I'm looking for some opinions. What's all out there, and what did you go with on your octane? I see that the Arlen Ness torque box is pretty affordable, only about 100 bucks at Revzilla (on sale + some Revzilla bucks I have on my account). Would that be a good option or should I be looking at something else? Also, how hard was the installation? I'm no stranger to a wrench, but I'm not a mechanic either. My local dealer is a bunch of crooks in my opinion so I'd rather not give them my business! Thanks for any advice!

·
Registered
38 Posts
What air cleaner did you end with? I’m considering the Zippers intake. I’ve used there products for Harley’s and I know they were top notch. Just curious what one ya ended up running. What tunner do you use. I’m not really a piggyback fan and I’ve had mixed results with em

·
Registered
125 Posts
For anyone following this thread - Search Intakes - There are many. You can modify the stock air box for free and gain 6 hp according to a Polaris Eng? You can make one like I did for about $60 . Most air intakes end up quite close on HP gains. Dyno's seem to vary more than different intake results. Purchased Intakes range from $100 - $300.

Which one did you end up with?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.