VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I just joined your fine website and hope to get lots of good information from you in the future. I don't have a Victory yet, but we just bought my wife a 2008 Vegas Low over the weekend and I need to know the best place to buy reasonably priced accessories. I have lots of good places for my Honda, but can't seem to find any place for Victory. The dealers are always so expensive. The first purchase needs to be a windshield. I like the Victory one, but I'm wondering if it's worth the money when a Memphis Shades shield will do the same thing for half the price. Any thoughts? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

If you sign up as a member at http://www.thevmc.com/ for $15 bucks you will have access to the vendor forum. Most vendors will give VMC members a 10% discount. Lots of accessory recommendations and feedback by memembers too.
I have seen lots of Vics with the Memphis shades W/S. Nice product IMHO.
Here are some vendors that I like:
West End Motorsports
Kewlmetal
Cycle Ops USA
Custom Dynamics
Witchdoctors
MBW
Kuryakyn
Cruiser Customising
Hellriser Customs
Chilhowee

·
Registered
2,923 Posts

Hi,
This was intended as a starting point for the the guy to find some information on parts for Victory, the rest he could look up and find on other sites as I did when I started looking to see what is available for our bikes.
With regards to weirdness on site, it is my opion that most site fit into that catgory at one time or another.
Regards

·
Registered
515 Posts
E-Bay, & make friends with your local dealer. I have been looking for a seat all summer but with money tight didn't want to go crazy. I ended up picking up a "take-off" (used) from my local dealer for 1/2 off new. They have been pretty good about matching pricing after a little research (did we get screwed before google or what?!) or at least 10-15% off pretty much everything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.