VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
advntrus said:
Awe man! After I spent all that time creating a poll JUST FOR that thread.
Shawn
I know.
I think the guy pulled his own plug.

Im guessing if we see him again he wont come busting down the door quite like he did on this one.
(Even though i know hes still watching)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

Why is it ok for some here to post **** about a dealer, a store, an opinion, etc., but when a customer is pissed off about an ebay screw up everyone jumps down his throat and calls names, then the post dissapears ???
Welcome to the " new and improved " VOG, A place where if you have an opinion, keep it to yourself !
Just sayin...

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

Spider,
The guy pulled his own thread. I jumped down his throat because I did allot on ebay and heard all those complaints before. Now he comes to a forum where the guy cant defend himself but if you look at the guys listing on ebay it is a junk part that most of us would just buy for a quick fix if we were selling the bike. It just comes down to the old saying if the price is to good to be true...
But the gentleman that started the post stated that most of the ebayers feedback was negative even the positive (or something like that) and I took the time to go through it and it was my opinion that he was way off base. Almost 300 sales with less the 20 combined negative and nuetrals. I would defend anyone with that rating.
As far as dealers or stores, when I hear a complaint I take it with a grain of salt except for the recent one because it is in my backyard and I know it is factual. Also, this (and sites like this ) are our only outlet to voice consumer complaints but Ebay has an extremely good resolution department and it should be used before you start slamming people.
Now if the ebayer said he was selling a Ness or Vic mirror for 30 bucks and you got a peice of crap, yeah I would side with him but he purchased a POS and got what he paid for.
He had a right to his opinion and he open the doors to other peoples opinion. When he didnt like were it was going he erased his own post. That is his choice...

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
dsjr70 said:
Spider,
The guy pulled his own thread. I jumped down his throat because I did allot on ebay and heard all those complaints before. Now he comes to a forum where the guy cant defend himself but if you look at the guys listing on ebay it is a junk part that most of us would just buy for a quick fix if we were selling the bike. It just comes down to the old saying if the price is to good to be true...
But the gentleman that started the post stated that most of the ebayers feedback was negative even the positive (or something like that) and I took the time to go through it and it was my opinion that he was way off base. Almost 300 sales with less the 20 combined negative and nuetrals. I would defend anyone with that rating.
As far as dealers or stores, when I hear a complaint I take it with a grain of salt except for the recent one because it is in my backyard and I know it is factual. Also, this (and sites like this ) are our only outlet to voice consumer complaints but Ebay has an extremely good resolution department and it should be used before you start slamming people.
Now if the ebayer said he was selling a Ness or Vic mirror for 30 bucks and you got a peice of crap, yeah I would side with him but he purchased a POS and got what he paid for.
He had a right to his opinion and he open the doors to other peoples opinion. When he didnt like were it was going he erased his own post. That is his choice...
Ok, I will say i've been a little on edge lately, short tempered, stressed, etc.
No excuse, usually I wait a little before I go off, i'm bad.
I will try to wait at leasta day to respond to a post, might give me a chance to read a little.
If not, flame away, i'm a big boy.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spider, i think the guy got slammed pretty fast because he basically busted through the door with guns already a blazin !
He then blasted Don for giving his opinion, with name calling and the like.
MY opinion is the guy was pissed he got burned and was venting it out on here.
Probably posted the same in other places as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later