VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
4,473 Posts
it is just awarness message to all biker please wear a protective gear when you go outside and now a days also wear facemask due to covid
I will NEVER wear a mask while outside riding my bike. Just like I will NEVER wear a mask while alone inside of my vehicle driving down the road. I will however laugh at those that choose to do either.

· Registered
841 Posts
I don't think she meant wear a face mask while riding your bike :icon_rolleyes:
The safety gear yes, but out in public off your bike wear a freakin mask, its common sense.
If you feel that is taking away your freedom fine, stay the hell away from me.

Reactions: Ajens

· Registered
4,473 Posts
I don't think she meant wear a face mask while riding your bike :icon_rolleyes:
The safety gear yes, but out in public off your bike wear a freakin mask, its common sense.
As you wish and will do. I don't wear masks while outdoors...period.

· Registered
593 Posts
I'm still trying to figure this "Susan" out. Numerous meaningless posts and this one takes the cake. When riding your Harley- um, you could at least use Victory.

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
I don't think she meant wear a face mask while riding your bike
If susan had only given some punctuation. Now we may never know.

but out in public off your bike wear a freakin mask, its common sense.
Hanging with my neighbor sitting in the drive a guy rode by on a motorcycle. He was not wearing a helmet or any protective gear but he was wearing a surgical mask. Rode by again later and was doing the same.

See I'm all good with that. If people are afraid because I don't have on a mask they should stay more than 6ft away. Problem solved. But we have these crazies that are getting in people faces about it and making it a thing. They can't be very scared because if they were they would be staying away. Instead I see video after video of people being followed and harassed over it. Many by people not wearing a mask correctly.

Personally I haven't worn a mask in a long time and nobody has said anything to me. I guess I haven't run into one of those taking up the fight with a pointless project they think gives their life purpose....... Or I'm to scary to approach.

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
I'm still trying to figure this "Susan" out. Numerous meaningless posts and this one takes the cake. When riding your Harley- um, you could at least use Victory.
I'm still trying to figure out if she does windows.

· Registered
1,407 Posts
Well at least "she" is persistent. Most scammers just drop one dumb ass post and go away.

So, playing along, @susan why don't you post pix of your bike and you in the leather you're selling? Show us how it's done?

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
or sammichs
I would take that information as well. Always good to have a backup. See my wife makes me great sandwiches......its the windows that she kills me. All I need is a sister wife for her to do the glass. She's not completely on board yet but I have hope.

· Registered
6,798 Posts
:worthless:

NOT the kind you guys are posting. Susan should not be allowed to continue with these useless posts; unless she turns out to be a hot babe and is willing to prove it by posting up some photographic evidence of her nearly nekid self on her little Harley. If she is selling something she is the worst salesperson ever......but again if she posts some hot pics then I will be all ears and a BBC.
Cmon SusieQ......if you're gonna catfish a forum at least be good at catfishing.

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
:worthless:

NOT the kind you guys are posting. Susan should not be allowed to continue with these useless posts; unless she turns out to be a hot babe and is willing to prove it by posting up some photographic evidence of her nearly nekid self on her little Harley. If she is selling something she is the worst salesperson ever......but again if she posts some hot pics then I will be all ears and a BBC.
Cmon SusieQ......if you're gonna catfish a forum at least be good at catfishing.
Maybe we should talk to twitter about getting her banned if proof pics are not given........BUT THEN......will those pics get her banned? Remember the owners are He-man Woman Haters that are repulsed at the sight of the naked female form.

• Haha
Reactions: firstvictory

· Registered
1,407 Posts
Maybe we should talk to twitter about getting her banned if proof pics are not given........BUT THEN......will those pics get her banned? Remember the owners are He-man Woman Haters that are repulsed at the sight of the naked female form.
Dere iz fixed it. PG 13.

Leg Statue Sculpture Temple Gesture

· Registered
623 Posts
Do you per chance have a leather mask for sale? Maybe a leather gloves, body suit, and mask trio?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts