VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Ostacruiser is a Can Am sponsored youtuber that got a Sherp about a year ago. He has a lot of videos riding in a Sherp up in Canada check out some of his videos.

ostacruiser

They would definitely be fun if you have a place you can ride them and an extra $65k - $70k sitting around.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Seeing that reminds me of several workamper seasons in Moab UT during jeep safari week. Lot's of great rock climbing machines. Also a fantastic and a must place to Ride...
You will probably like this one if you like rock crawlers.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
I've never been a fan of SxSs. I've always preferred ATVs. That said, I could have a lot of fun in the RS1. Only thing I can think of that could make it better is if they dropped the 1000cc turbo motor in it. :hihi:

·
Registered
5,092 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
How about rock crawling in a Sherp. You can fast forward to the 6 minute mark for the beginning of the trail. The rock ledges get more interesting around the 11 minute mark.

Be sure to check out the "top of the world" view at the 20 minute mark. I can't help but think of Wile E Coyote when I see where he has the Sherp parked! A little further out and that overhang might have broke off. There is nothing under the bolder he is parked on!!!

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Brother, you must be doing WAY better than I am... We've got 3 cars and 4 bikes that don't add up to that much!! :boohoo:

Curse my frugality!!!:crackup:
I don't own one of those! There is no where to ride one around here even if I could afford it. I was just posting MSRP because of the link for one in PA for $125k.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I don't own one of those! There is no where to ride one around here even if I could afford it. I was just posting MSRP because of the link for one in PA for $125k.
LOL!! All good man, all good. To be fair, f I had 70K burning a hole in my pocket and someplace to use this thing, I'd be into it! It is a pretty bad ass toy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.