VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Most wheel chocks hit the fender. I use the wheel dock park bike in it every day.
Main

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Wheeldock.

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
+3 on the wheel dock, but I would call and find out about your 21" wheel.

·
Registered
165 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Has anyone used the harbor freight wheel chock on magnum? What wheel setting have you used for the 21" front wheel?
Cut the back of it down about 2 inches and no problem. Cheaper too. Just my thoughts, it's what I've done.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
My vision clears the 1800# HF Pittsburgh Steel chock ok. No frame around it, just straight up. Love this thing. Only $59.00. I know it's different from the magnum but bigger tire would raise up, right? Sorry I can't believe I don't have a pic.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
My vision clears the 1800# HF Pittsburgh Steel chock ok. No frame around it, just straight up. Love this thing. Only $59.00. I know it's different from the magnum but bigger tire would raise up, right? Sorry I can't believe I don't have a pic.
Is it hard to get on and off the chock? Would like to get somn for my Vision, but liked the wheeldock one since it doesn't require and "up and on" type of approach. HF price is more appealing, but not sure how tough it is to roll the 900# beast in and out of it.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Is it hard to get on and off the chock? Would like to get somn for my Vision, but liked the wheeldock one since it doesn't require and "up and on" type of approach. HF price is more appealing, but not sure how tough it is to roll the 900# beast in and out of it.
I'm short and have a bone on bone knee so it takes a couple pulls. It locks in securely. However I just use my reverse and right out. The reverse sucks on these compared to the GL1500 I previously had. They don't like to just pop in on the Vision. Barring my handicap I don't think I'd have a problem though without reverse and sometimes pull it out just to do it. Longer legs no sweat. Hope that helps ya...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.