VOG Forum banner
101 - 110 of 110 Posts
You weren't checking out my A$$ to were you Kevin? It was a fun day and hey you passed the initiation. As I remember I was being pushed by some of your Southern Brothern that day to do that to you, so you can partially blame them. I think someone being pretty drunk helped. Thanks for opening your heart to me and letting your TRUE feelings out.
Lloyd
Thanks Lloyd, this explains a Lot! You see Kevin has done a few Cam Parties at my house. While he's here he is very pre-occupied with a picture in our bathroom of the backside of Michaelangelo's "David", talking to everyone about it while installing your cams, it's all becoming very clear now.......

FredE, why not just go half way to the Vic Shop in Adel Iowa? Lloydz is the shop that put the package together but Rylan Voss at the Vic Shop is also a very competent tuner that uses mostly Lloydz components. From my own experience with him I would say he is equally trying his best to get you what you want, not just some generic performance package. Talk to him about what you want for an outcome and listen to his suggestions.

Bottom Line your dealer is lying to you. Don't go back to him.
Rylan at The Vick shop use LLoydz parts exclusively and he has turned out over a hundred horse power bikes just this year with no problems whats so ever.
Go see Kevinx at Southern Motorworx in Highspirngs FI. he'll set you straight.

I can only comment on the parts I bought from Lloydz and installed myself. My stock engine felt like it had emphezema. After installing the Lloydz parts, my engine runs so much stronger and just seems to 'breathe' better.

I can only comment on the parts I bought from Lloydz and installed myself. My stock engine felt like it had emphezema. After installing the Lloydz parts, my engine runs so much stronger and just seems to 'breathe' better.
Now get that bike to one of the known tuners and get it tuned. I added nothing but the top air filter and a PC5 to get these results after a tune. Note: my exhaust is still totally stock and I have so far refused to even think about cams.I did have a timing wheel self installed at +3 degrees before I let the Vic Shop touch my bike but that is included in the red lines.

Now get that bike to one of the known tuners and get it tuned. I added nothing but the top air filter and a PC5 to get these results after a tune. Note: my exhaust is still totally stock and I have so far refused to even think about cams.I did have a timing wheel self installed at +3 degrees before I let the Vic Shop touch my bike but that is included in the red lines.
Now get yourself some cams Oldtimer. The VM1-DR cams in my XC are really a mild cam but just make the 106 run so much better from start-up all the way thru the rpm range.

Not only does Lloyd provide awesome parts, they have great customer service too.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.