VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be some confusion as to the correct throttle ring part number in reference to my 2016 Hammer S. Ebay cits HR1 and HR2 as both the correct part....and Witchdoctors cites WD-QT08. Also, are there any other options? I wouldn't mind something more than 90 degrees since it seems that slack can be hard to come by.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
1/4 turn throttle ring is a Lloydz part. Get the info from the source.

Lloyd'z: Quarter-turn Throttle Ring | LLOYD'Z Motor Workz

Edit: adding specific info for future reference

The throttle ring comes in two forms:
HOH-HR1: Fits '08-'17 Stock Grips

HOH-HR2: Fits '02-'07 Stock Grips, as well as most '08-'17 Aftermarket Grips

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Option B- buy a 1” PVC coupling for less than a buck, cut a 1/4” slice off,cut a cable groove with a rat tail file or dremel, & cut a section out to fit on your throttle. All three of my Vic’s 1/4 turn rings were made from the same fitting & work perfectly.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Not many aftermarket parts for motorcycles that you can buy for $8.50

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
I'm the kind of guy who likes making things like this, and I paid Lloydz for one.
It's extremely well made and worth the money, but if you just have to make one you can.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Option B- buy a 1" PVC coupling for less than a buck, cut a 1/4" slice off,cut a cable groove with a rat tail file or dremel, & cut a section out to fit on your throttle. All three of my Vic's 1/4 turn rings were made from the same fitting & work perfectly.
Any photos you can share? How deep must you cut the cable groove? Any detail dimensions?

Edit....never mind...found it on Amazon....free shipping and used my reward points.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.