VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never thought I'd say this but I miss the thread that came around this time of year speculating about possible improvement in current models and what new model is on the horizon.
That said, we seem to be doing OK with interesting topics coming each day. Also, it's great to see posts when people take these bikes cross country or come up with an innovative way to get more from them.
My question is: Is that enough?
What's next?

Reactions: jkcerda

·
Registered
211 Posts
stupid question but have they completely ceased production? seems local dealers still be "new" victorys coming in , are they just getting rid of stock?
got a feeling Indian will have some crossovers , new bikes are sadly not going to be in my budget for another 10 years so I have to make due with what I can

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stupid question but have they completely ceased production? seems local dealers still be "new" victorys coming in , are they just getting rid of stock?
got a feeling Indian will have some crossovers , new bikes are sadly not going to be in my budget for another 10 years so I have to make due with what I can
Yes. What we are seeing now is survival of the fittest. The dealers that have the bandwidth to support the brand and thier customers are buying up the bikes from smaller dealers in hopes of building a relationship with people who love these bikes. I posted in another thread that Temecula Motorsports has over 20 Victorys in stock. Perhaps that will be another role of this forum: Being the place where people can go to find an American Exotic Motorcycle.

Reactions: jkcerda

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yes. What we are seeing now is survival of the fittest. The dealers that have the bandwidth to support the brand and thier customers are buying up the bikes from smaller dealers in hopes of building a relationship with people who love these bikes. I posted in another thread that Temecula Motorsports has over 20 Victorys in stock. Perhaps that will be another role of this forum: Being the place where people can go to find an American Exotic Motorcycle.
funny how you seemingly can get a new Vic there for just a couple of grand more than what some are trying to sell theirs used. 2015 Vegas in SD is advertised at 11500 from a private party, that's pretty much the OTD price at Termecula for a new one. other older models (04-07) for 6000-7500 and that also seems overpriced.

·
Banned
9,422 Posts
...I see new members join all the time; its good to see the bikes they have found and or the issues they have and the solutions found... once in a while there is a heated debate or the lawnmower man re-invents a new identity #FreeKurbs :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.