VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's kind of late since I just ordered a Cee Baily windshield for the Cross Country but was still curious if anyone had heard from Gustafson's in St. Agustine as to they'r progress on a windshiled for the Cross Country. Cee Baily was having a 30% off sale that ends today so I jumped at the chance to get one of the new windshields. I went with the 13 inch one and I hope it is enough height. I am 5'6" and don't mind looking thru the windshield.

·
Registered
239 Posts

I too took advantage of 30% off!
I ordered the 15", if it is too high they offered to cut it down but if I order and find that it is too low then I'm f'd. I am just over 5'-10 so...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After measureing the windshield that I made out of an old Valk interstate windshield I called and changed my order to the 15". That sale was a nice thing to happpen. I am still curious to find out what Gustafson will come up with.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Personally, other than a few posts here on the VOG, I don't know squat about Gustafson...but that doesn't mean anything.

I'll state that the Cee Bailey's windshield I placed on the 08 Vision was a major upgrade and when they have a model for the Spyder RT, based on my experience with Bailey's in the past, I'll most likely try one out.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I called him last week and he stated it would be done on Friday. I'll call him in the morning and see what's up. I've been riding with no wind shield and it's still fun as hell... Love the bike. During the summer months i'm going to have to put the smaller one on and get more air on me but we'll have to see how it works. Hopefully he'll answer the phone.

·
Registered
120 Posts

Ok update...
Called and paid forthe windshield. He stated that they were done. He's shipping mine off Thursday and I guess I'll be the ginny pig but I ordered a Dark Tint 2 inches tall with a flip/spoiler. Cost @$140 + shipping. As soon as I get it I'll send some pics to Andy since I can't post pics???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.