VOG Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
If I could get a 2nd it would be a Hammer. Inverted forks, dual front disc, and that puny rear tire. Congrats

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Answer: sex... Sometimes.
If 2 VICTORY motorcyles could procreate, what would the union of a gunner and an XC be? Maybe a Crossfire!

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
SEX!....NO debating :dance:

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
CC 8-BALL and VEGAS 8-BALL.....FATHER and SON.....see above for next best :rofl2:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sex is better but Victory riding is often.
:angel:

·
Registered
795 Posts
A 2018,2019.....victory, 120 cu water cooled vic, but yea I get your point.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Sex is good........
But it takes at least 8 hrs of motorcycle riding before anyone complains of a sore butt.
Just saying.

·
Registered
527 Posts
This.
This, on the back of my bike while moving.

This on My face when I stop....
Photograph Muscle Swimwear Brassiere Waist

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
Sex is good........
But it takes at least 8 hrs of motorcycle riding before anyone complains of a sore butt.
Just saying.
Have to say, I've never complained of a sore butt related to sex, but then, I've never been on that side of it, either. Don't care to use things for something other than their intended. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
491 Posts
sex is overrated, Victories are underrated

·
Registered
71 Posts
If engineering and reliability is concerned then any Japanese bike it's better.

·
Registered
491 Posts
If engineering and reliability is concerned then any Japanese bike it's better.
IInteresting comment, i have not had that many motorcycles so I am not sure what to say to that.
my first honda needed engine work the first year but I did put 12000 miles on it that year.
My vulcan wasn't kept too long as it was too bland and seemed to lack a soul. reliable though,,,,,,
My CCT had it's share of annoying minor issues. and a $4000 tranny build due to a spline (that turns the belt) failure - Polaris said it was rare and actually covered $2500 in parts even though i was out of warranty. 26,000 mile bike.

My indian roadmaster has 11K on it with no issues.
MY new CC is too new to say...

Keeping my eye on the new yamaha venture..... may consideri it in a couple years

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
I can say that my experience with Japanese bikes is the same. All of the ones I have owned over the years have been awfully close to trouble free. That has not been my experience with american bikes until I got my Vision. The Vision is about up to the standards of those Japanese bikes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.