VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hearing the new promotion put on by Cycleworks in Edmonton, just wondering what other dealerships have done to "FUEL IT"
So on monday mornings a radio station (the bear 100.3)announces the secret Gas station (Husky)to take your bike to at 7pm that dayin order to get free fuel for the bike. The offer runs for 94 minutes because they give you 94 octane fuel.
Kinda a neat promo & by the way they don't care what brand you drive.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Delta Powersports in Lathrop, CA, not only honors our VMC discount but they do several things. The crew there has been more than helpful and worked stuff for all of us.

3rd Thursdays ~ a ride and dinner

They are very Pro Active with having the Victory Demo Trucks there.

They have a ride this weekend to the Stockton Ports (Minor Leauge Baseball) game and on field bike & car show.

Reno Cycle & Gear has bent over backwards for several of our local riders. I can't say enough good about them. Bill, the owner actually loaned me his bike when I needed a new belt put on and the timing was all fubared.

We also have Arlen Ness They are great & John is a top notch mechanic. Better have an appointment!

We also have Twin Rivers Polaris who also have a good commradarie with the local riders in that area.

Unfortunately we have lost 3 of our local dealers due to the poor economy but still have these locally.

The nearest dealer to me is about 90 miles. Big Deal. It's a ride. I always call make an appointment and they get me in pronto. (Otherwise they will be my host for the evening.)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I take it no other dealerships are promoting "Fuel It"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.