VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
Straight from the pages of Inspire magazine. These attacks have been my greatest fear for a while. They are easily carried out by a lone wolf nobody knows about and when done right are very deadly.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
No such thing as a lone wolf Islamic terrorist. They all have the same inspiration and end game. Whether they have acomplises or not, they’re radicalized and inspired by the same root cause.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
No such thing as a lone wolf Islamic terrorist. They all have the same inspiration and end game. Whether they have acomplises or not, they're radicalized and inspired by the same root cause.
Huh? Anyone that acts alone without speaking to others, despite where they get their "inspiration", is a lone wolf in my book.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just **** the religion ****, as a human being, what would make someone want to kill an innocent???

I donno, I'm just tired of crazy people...

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
No such thing as a lone wolf Islamic terrorist. They all have the same inspiration and end game. Whether they have acomplises or not, they're radicalized and inspired by the same root cause.
They may have the same beliefs and reasons for committing their terrible acts but if they do it alone without the knowledge of the whole they are a lone wolf. Many of the attacks now days are lone wolf that the terror groups simply claim because it fits their agenda. The lone wolf is the modem terror weapon being produced today.

Reactions: kjlong

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I disagree with the lone wolf theory. They all always have ISIS connections or connections to a terror group. Even if it’s remote it’s connected.

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
I disagree with the lone wolf theory. They all always have ISIS connections or connections to a terror group. Even if it's remote it's connected.
You're missing it.

Lone Wolf is nothing more than a title given to those with no official connection to the group. Never met them, never spoke to them, never trained by them. But the sh!t heads will certainly take the credit for their actions.

The magazine I referred to is published by the terrorist....in English! Why would that be you ask?

They are reaching out to those here with similar (weak minded) thought. They publish a "how to" guide to terrorism in that rag in hopes of getting sh!t like this to happen so they can claim it. Vehicular assault is very popular because it's so easy to pull off.

Why bring a person over and train them when you can simply put out the instructions for destruction? It is much easier.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
You're missing it.

Lone Wolf is nothing more than a title given to those with no official connection to the group. Never met them, never spoke to them, never trained by them. But the sh!t heads will certainly take the credit for their actions.

The magazine I referred to is published by the terrorist....in English! Why would that be you ask?

They are reaching out to those here with similar (weak minded) thought. They publish a "how to" guide to terrorism in that rag in hopes of getting sh!t like this to happen so they can claim it. Vehicular assault is very popular because it's so easy to pull off.

Why bring a person over and train them when you can simply put out the instructions for destruction? It is much easier.
I feel you're missing the point. I understand completely your position but I disagree.

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
I feel you're missing the point. I understand completely your position but I disagree.
In law enforcement lone wolf is the proper term to describe the perpetrator of such an event. Yes, they may identify with the group and may even be a member but they are still a lone wolf. No theory there.

Webster:

lone wolf
ˈˌlōn ˈwo͝olf/
noun
noun: lone wolf; plural noun: lone wolves
  1. a person who prefers to act or be alone.

Dictionary.com:

lone wolf
[lohn woo lf]
noun
  1. a person who prefers to live, act, or work alone or independent of others.
  2. a criminal who acts alone (often used attributively):lone-wolf terrorists.

• Winner
Reactions: Known1 and bikendad

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
Three segments from this article.

New York truck attacker planned for weeks and carried out rampage in the name of ISIS, officials say

"Saipov left notes pledging his allegiance to the group, also known as ISIS, authorities said, though they have not identified any direct connections between Saipov and the organization."

"He did this in the name of ISIS," Miller said. "He appears to have followed almost exactly to a T the instructions that ISIS has put out in its social media channels before with instructions to their followers on how to carry out such an attack."

"New York Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo (D) said authorities believe Saipov was a lone wolf who became "radicalized domestically" while living in the United States.

"The evidence shows . . . that after he came to the United States, is when he started to become informed about ISIS and radical Islamic tactics," Cuomo said during an appearance on CNN's "New Day" earlier Wednesday. "We have no evidence yet of associations or continuing plot or associated plots, and our only evidence to date is that this was an isolated incident that he himself performed."

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Personally I do no believe anyone needs instructions on how to drive a vehicle into people. All they need is a working vehicle, a location where folks are assembled, and no respect for life. Any moron can pull this off, which makes it extremely scary.

Hmm, can anyone recall this occurring with such frequency before 9/11/2001? Which was prior to Patriot Act I & II and prior to importing pissed off refugees from predominantly muslim nations into our country. Guess which religious followers are most likely to become radicalized with hate towards American principals. It sure as heck isn't the minority religions of the world.

All this NSA spying and data collection doesn't seem to be working out very well from what I can tell. Are we going to continue to let pissed off refugees migrate into this country? Oh that's right, we need them here to push someone's agenda. Sorry, forgive me for my momentary lapse of reason.

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
Personally I do no believe anyone needs instructions on how to drive a vehicle into people.
I'm with ya.

Their instructions for it largely targets the best type of vehicle to use. Things like ground clearance, wheel size, and such.

Reactions: Known1

·
Registered
361 Posts
Or WW1 for that matter. Germans were rounded up, hell even Wilson put his political opponent (against the war) in jail. We even had neighbors spying on neighbors to see if they were "donating" to the cause enough. IMO human spirit without spiritual guidance is in fact what is causing this. Even in my remote parts of the world we have Muslims (in fact my doctor is one) they do not condone this at all, however they do not write letters to the editor or publically condone it either.

It's just my opinion but I think things are going to get worse... and again it's just my opinion, it's all going according to plan.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
To lose you humanity where you start killing innocent people...

At least 6 dead after truck drives onto bike path in NYC

And the news organizations are horrible, all different stories, started as paintballs now guns... Roadroage to terror....
No road rage at all. Purposeful act to destroy as many lives as possible then an attempt to become a martyr via suicide by cop. Thankfully the bastard is alive to remain in a super max prison for life or if sentenced to death, languish on death row for 20-30 yrs then meet his sick creator.

Reactions: VicVisionBulldog

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No road rage at all. Purposeful act to destroy as many lives as possible then an attempt to become a martyr via suicide by cop. Thankfully the bastard is alive to remain in a super max prison for life or if sentenced to death, languish on death row for 20-30 yrs then meet his sick creator.
Hurray, we get to pay 36k/year for him to chill on vacation...

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Hurray, we get to pay 36k/year for him to chill on vacation...
Actually, if he is incarcerated in NY state, the cost per inmate is over $60k per year. That's based on this article from 2013, which references a study published in 2012 using 2010 numbers. I highly doubt the costs have gone down since that point in time.
City's Annual Cost Per Inmate Is $168,000, Study Finds

The full report/study referenced in the article above. Again, the numbers here are from 2010. New York is on page 53.
http://archive.vera.org/sites/defau...-of-prisons-40-fact-sheets-updated-072012.pdf

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Or WW1 for that matter. Germans were rounded up, hell even Wilson put his political opponent (against the war) in jail. We even had neighbors spying on neighbors to see if they were "donating" to the cause enough. IMO human spirit without spiritual guidance is in fact what is causing this. Even in my remote parts of the world we have Muslims (in fact my doctor is one) they do not condone this at all, however they do not write letters to the editor or publically condone it either.

It's just my opinion but I think things are going to get worse... and again it's just my opinion, it's all going according to plan.
George soros recently dumped 18 billion into his foundation. He's going to want a return on his investment.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.