VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
The internet is very democratic. Everyone can have a voice. Not matter one's biases or perspectives.

That said, I wonder if this guy know how many Americans feed their families with money made from the manufacture, sale and service of Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Toyota. etc.

God Bless America.

·
Registered
834 Posts
It would have more impact if the Chev was a current model thus stimulating the "current economy". I think we were all giving to the big three when that one was built.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts

Remember one thing people, our grandfather's fathers and sons were and still are out there fighting for people like this guy and for that matter everyone else to have there say in this country and his. Even in this crazy world be thankful for this
Regards
PS
Nice car

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Okay, I thought about it and just want to say the big three did it to themselves. If they would have kept with the times and designed what people wanted they could have put off the import invasion for many years...

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
I agree with Sutherland, Whether you agree with this guy or not im glad i live in a country that allows people like this to stand up and be heard.
And heard really loudly !

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
bobbyg said:
It would have more impact if the Chev was a current model thus stimulating the "current economy". I think we were all giving to the big three when that one was built.
This should bring back some memories:

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Gee thanks Andy. I was just feeling young, thinkin about the trip, and the wind in my hair, the bugs in my teeth and BAM You have to bring me back to reality and show me something that i ACTUALLY remember ! damn im old.
the only solace i have is knowing Your OLDER ! Phew, back to dreaming young again !

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Clubford00 said:
Gee thanks Andy. I was just feeling young, thinkin about the trip, and the wind in my hair, the bugs in my teeth and BAM You have to bring me back to reality and show me something that i ACTUALLY remember ! damn im old.
the only solace i have is knowing Your OLDER ! Phew, back to dreaming young again !
Wind in the hair? Now I feel old!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.