VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bone Font Skull Personal protective equipment Audio equipment
Sleeve Font Circle Symbol Emblem
Ordered over $180 worth of stuff from bad ace billet and this is what I got. A brake reservoir cover which worked good and looked good, shifter linkage which looks good and works good, a primary cover that looks like a third grader designed it but made well, oh and I'm missing my timing cover who knows what it'll be. Tried calling them mail box full, tried email no response now? Heard rumblings about the customer service and after placing order saw a post about hardship's and kids with no school bus driver. I'm letting everyone know about my experience with BAD ACE BILLET. I do believe they make good quality stuff for our bikes but if there is that much going on that you cannot meet customers expectations then you might want to put things on hold until you can . Just my opinion and I will post if I get a response and they make things right.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Sorry you're having a hard time with them. Whatever they have going on, I sure hope they get it straightened out soon.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got a call from Paul at BAD ACE BILLET after email response.He told me he had to change design of the punisher skull and name due to trade mark laws. Now that explains why it looks the way it does. After explaining I didn’t receive my timing cover he said no problem he’ll ship it out I decided to get matching primary cover solid black scalloped cover to match timing cover. He told me no problem he’s shipping them out and sending return label to ship punisher one back. Seems to making it right.

• Winner
Reactions: CPT PYRO

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol,think they call it the death skull he said. Just not what I was expecting made very well though.

Reactions: Teflon Mike
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.