VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

mine was put together today, this is my baby. it's snowing a little right now but I still plan on taking her out for a spin this weekend and racking up a few miles before giving it back to the dealer to use as a display model for the winter months.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Excellent Red, Nice looking ride. Im sure youll enjoy it for a long time to come.
Heck let me know when you want to go for a cruise and ill meet up with ya.

·
Registered
717 Posts

Congrats, my dealer got their first in last night. On the showroom floor today.
Nice looking bike.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well I'm picking her up tomorrow night weather permitting and taking her for a weekend ride. It's snowing now(flurries) and supposed to snow again monday(not sure how much) but with partly sunny skies and 37/38 for highs I won't be riding too far or for too long.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Red, cmon down for the Toys for Tots ride in Chicago on Sunday forecast is for sunny skies and 37 degrees. Sounds like a nice day to me, and 20 or 30,000 of my closest friends !

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
after many years of colorful bikes it's easier to accessorize bikes that are black. I'm thinking that this bike is going to look sweet as an 8-ball.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well with a high of mid 20's today, a small coating of snow from last night and our lovely DOT salting all over the place my window is now Saturday.

The only thing making this tolerable is that I've already waited 7 weeks for the bike to arrive so I'm used to suffering.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.