VOG Forum banner

Well situations dictate a possible sale of my vision

2834 Views 17 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Candubrain
Due to circumstances beyond my means right now the sale of my baby i think is here. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do to stay alive nowadays. You all know the bike you all have seen it. It was Andys bike its in excellent condition with tons of extras. Just look at the videos I bought it with 5000 miles on it and it now has just under 21,000 . I hate the ebay idea but its an option. PM me with any interest and price. The tires have only 1600 miles on them and it just had its oil service. Im going to make a list of everything it has so i can tell everyone. life sux but you do what ya gotta do.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
6,116 Posts
Sorry to hear this Deano! Hopefully this will just be a short absence before the next Victory motorcycle comes to your garage.

To anyone thinking about this bike, I'll attest that she's in great shape with all the goodies you would need. Hopefully someone on here will find a new bike.

· Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Dean, I'm sorry to hear that you'll be selling the Vision. I hope things get better for you.

For those who may be relatively new to this site, this is the Vision that started The VOG.

· Registered
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thanks for the support guys, believe me , it sucks. Even the thought of giving it up makes me sick. Still a lot of things up in the air but gotta move forward !

· Registered
1,118 Posts
Dammit Dean! That really sucks buddy. This economy is hitting people pretty hard. I hope to see you on the rebound and back on a Vic soon. Do whatcha gotta do and best of luck.

· Registered
4,468 Posts
I am truly sorry that you need to sell your bike. Everything happens for a reason and will get better. Keep the faith!!!

· Registered
1,361 Posts
bummer, you'll still be hangin' around won't you?

· Registered
19 Posts

Yo Dean!
This is H,
I haven't seen you in a while and I wish you and your family all the best, just remember this seems difficult right now but it is just getting you ready for your next blessing.
I think we need to do a breakfast ride soon.
H

· Registered
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks again all , Bubba and Shawn, I know weve had our moments but all in all we always have everyones backs. thanks for the support and we'll see what happens. HD, thanks Bro If i still have it for Toys for Tots ill be out again. Talk to you soon.

· Registered
2,051 Posts
Dean
It's unfortunate, but you sound like the type of person that knows what to do and acts. I'm am also confident that you will get through this and come out on top once again.
I wish you the best

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.