VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe I am close to closing on a deal on a used 2010 Vision, Blue and Sandstone, with ABS, GPS and Satellite Radio.A fellow VOG member turned me on to it a while back at Advanced up in CT. I guess the owner is a tad more flexible because it's winter and Bill at Advanced seems to be a class guy. More to come, we will see.
The other big change as of this morning, I got engaged to the lady Ihave been living with for the last 2 years. She is a great person and I love her dearly. When the actual wedding will take place is not even on the radar, but you never know!!
Times are good, very happy!!!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts

Best wishes for your future! I certainly hope the 2nd piece of news lasts forever - the Vic, well, maybe so. Best of everything for you bot, all three, whatever...
Yourwoman is more important than the machine.
eta moya dva rubles

·
Grouchy Old Member
7,250 Posts
Congratulations on the big news!!!!

Oh yeah, and the engagement too!

Psych, good luck to you both,

and I hope the deal for Big Blue goes through for you. My Vision is dirty from riding in a light drizzle for 2 hours on Wednesday, but when I walked out into the parking lot at work I still noticed how good the color looked in the Sun.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
advntrus said:
Congrads on the Engagement! So does she get the Kingpin????
Shawn
Naw, she likes to ride with me one the back and to be honest, I like her there also. I have been riding the KP a lot lately and have to say I really enjoy the bike!!!

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

What's this, A Mellow Bubba?
Gongrats are due, you have been busy since leaving Chicagogo, I guess we owe it all to your new partner, what a change from aGrumpy Ole Bubba two years ago.
OT

·
Registered
870 Posts
Congratulations on both bits of good news. It is good to be able to have nice things happen. have you set dates for either event yet, marriage or buying the vision? Don't be like me and be married for 38 years before I got our vision.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.