Welcome To TheVOG.net Forums | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Welcome To TheVOG.net Forums

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Andy, May 4, 2008.

1. Andy

Andy Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    1957 Flxible Starliner Bus and a 2014 Marathon Prevost Motorcoach
    Welcome to TheVOG.net Forums. Now that you're here, we hope that this will be the place you come to write about your experiences and read what others have to say. We also hope that you'll treat others in our community with respect and have some fun.
    While The VOG stands for The Victory Owner's Group, this site or this forum is not restricted to those who own or who are considering the purchase of a Victory Motorcycle. TheVOG.net is open to all motorcycle enthusiast no matter which brand of bike you currently own or are planning to purchase.
    This is also the place where we'll be posting information about new features of this site. As you've already learned, TheVOG.net is not your standard motorcycle website as it's a Social Network and offers many features not found on any other rider related website. One of the best methods to take full advantage of all of the enhanced features is to add your riding group to our site. This is a free service and registered users will have the opportunity to start groups. The "Group" feature will allow your riding buddies to have a place to go to find out about upcoming events as well as find out about rides, shows and other get togethers in other parts of the country.
    To setup a group is a simple process. Just click the Groups button at the top of the page. If you see your riding group listed, then you'll be able to view their calendar of upcoming events. If your group is not listed, just follow the instructions and within 48 hours you'll have your own group and calendar.
    If you have any questions, this forum is the place to post them. While our management team will not interfere with discussions, we're always close by to attempt to answer any questions about the operations of the site.
    TheVOG.net is operated by bike enthusiasts who share your passion about riding. So, keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up...and have some fun!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Clubford00

Clubford00 Active Member

16 Victory Vision Tour Premium
    Congradulations to Andy and the Vog, I thought since we, and i use the term we becase as Andy has encouraged, this Our site, I would just like to bring back his original post to show how far we have come. 1700+ members and growing every day.
    Way to go to All of us.
    Personally i want to say that i have met a lot of great people on here and also learned a great deal about not only the bikes we all love but human nature too. There has been some tragedy in the past months as well as some great stories. What is common in the joy and the sorrow is that we have all stuck together, helped each other, and even laughed at each other. Thanks Andy and thanks every single one of the members for making this a great place to socialize.
    Dean
    Clubford00
    Illinois.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stilcrazee

stilcrazee Well-Known Member

'12 Black XR

A great place withgreat folks hosted by "The Gadget Guru", what the heck else could anyone ask for?

4. dsjr70

dsjr70 Well-Known Member

08 Vegas Low x 2, Vegas LE # 001, Cross Roads LE # 001, High Ball, Vegas 8-Ball, Cross Country, Vision, Cross Roads
    Hey Andy, welcome to the site, glad you joined...lol

5. Andy

I'm still learning my way around this place...maybe someday I'll figure it out!!!

6. racky

racky Well-Known Member

7. Dimonback

Dimonback Member

As I'm subject to incoherent ramblings completely off topic on occasion, as many old farts are, I may have said this before but I forget.
    This is a great site, Andy, you've done a nice job. A good source of info whether Vic specific or otherwise, and an occasional laugh, but generally good people more interested in riding than posing.

8. BigDaddy

BigDaddy New Member

Just bought a 07 kingpin tour in Eugene Oregon, flew in and rode it back to SoCal, 1000 miles did it in 14 hours, The freedom 100cid really ran strong bike was comfortable I am a very happy new owner can't wait to take a trip and not be pressed for time. Only issue was too many gas stops another gallon would of been nice, but with the wife it's plenty of fuel.

9. BigDaddy

BigDaddy New Member

Is there a wall were people post trips and riding groups? and is there a group in Southern California

10. OneThumb

OneThumb OT-CAN

11. phoenix9

phoenix9 Well-Known Member

2012 Cross Roads Classic Limited Edition #001
    You can post your trip story and pictures in the General discussion section. Great thing about this place is that once you make a post (wherever you chose to make it) it shows up on the main page as a "most recent post" So everyone is going to see it.

As for riding groups, I do know that is one thing that our fearless leader, Andy would like to see grown over time. He has some great things he can provide to you if you choose to set up a group. Give him a PM and I'm sure he'll fill you in on the details.

.....as for your ride, give us the details, with pictures.

12. mjw930

mjw930 Well-Known Member

Octane
    Tim and Rhonda, This is not the thread to post a note like that, it won't get any visibility. Maybe Andy or the Admin can cut it out and make it it's own thread. Andy, Thanks for getting the white sticky background fixed, it was annoying ;)

13. Andy

This "Customer Service" topic has been moved to it's own thread. Here's a link: [link='https://www.thevog.net/forum/general-discussion-2-30/victory-customer-service-needed/']https://www.thevog.net/forum/general-discussion-2-30/victory-customer-service-needed/[/link] This thread can now continue as the Welcome To TheVOG.net Forum thread.

14. ZZedmonds

ZZedmonds Active Member

2013 Cross Country Tour
    I guess I'll re-introduce myself. My name is Scott and I live in Washington. After two divorces, I decided to put my money into something that won't take 1/2 of everything if she leaves me. I have owned an 2008 Kingpin and now ride a 2010 Cross Country. I spent more money on bike upgrades than I ever did on anniversary presents. (Maybe that's one of the reasons I am single.) I am also a VP for my local chapter for the VMC and enjoy meeting and riding with 60+ local members many of whom I consider to be my best friends. There are a few forum founders/leaders I have come to know over the years that I have a tremendous amount of respect for. Andy is at the top of that list. He has nurtured the VOG into a very unique and enjoyable place to visit. Thanks for your effort here Andy!

15. OneThumb

OneThumb OT-CAN

I'll Second THAT OT