VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the past few months, we've added a lot of new Members here on the site, and while everyone who registers receive an automated message upon registering, I thought I'd take a moment to Welcome YOU to the site.

Feel free to jump in on the threads and make yourself at home!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Gary here, just bought a new cross country tour yesterday. I live in St Pete Fl. Looking to find riders here. I have two other bikes in garage,but this is my biggest bike. Looking to put new pipes on bike please give me some tips. Thanks call sign swaffie2

·
Registered
567 Posts

I used St Pete to do my 1st service. Good bunch of guys. Vic demo truck will be up there this coming weekend.
They are looking to start a Victory riding club. Ask the guys in service.

As far as exhaustgoes Bassani, RPW and Victory have some. A few guys are doing reworked stock pipes (WitchDoctors, Nascar6)
DemoTruck in Fla has 2 bikes wth newVic Stage 1 pipes on them. You can hear em for yourself. Heard em in Miami. Verynice but not sure if they're $1000 nice.

Oh, and welcome to VOG & Victory.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts

Andy, are you in a position to release the number of VOG members who hang out here?

For the past year, I've truly enjoyed the VOG.net, laughed a lot, learned a lot, gave my opinions a lot.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
1stVictory said:
Andy, are you in a position to release the number of VOG members who hang out here?

For the past year, I've truly enjoyed the VOG.net, laughed a lot, learned a lot, gave my opinions a lot.
If you look at the lower right part of the dashboard page, it lists a number of members. It shows 12046 right now. I doubt that is a number of active users, but it does tell you how many have joined the ranks. By the way, welcome to the new folks around here. Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.