VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Australia , My name is bill and i picked up my new 2010 vegas 8ball just over 2 weeks ago and so far have had 1000 km of pure enjoyment .
Its a daily rider and i am in the planning stages of another trip to see the World Superbikes at Phillip Island early next year , a nice round trip of 6 - 7000 km or maybe more if i look about for a bit.
We are lucky to have year round riding weatherif you dont mind getting wet for a couple of months , I am trying to find parts to modify my 8ball but i will try other posts and forums on this site. Anyway just thought i would hi from downunder and i look forward to talking to you soon , all the best Billby

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Welcome mate!!! Must post pictures of yourride in order to receive the decoder ring.

·
Grouchy Old Member
7,250 Posts

G'day mate! and welcome to the site. You're going to find a ton of good folks and info on here.
Since I say, or ask, something stupid every couple of days and they didn't throw me out (yet), feel free to ask anything you can't find the answer to in a past posting.
The search on this site is particularly user friendly and I doubt Andy ever deletes any useful information.
a couple of the more popular parts sites:
http://buywitchdoctors.com/ ( dynabeads for dynamic tire balancing - oddly efficient even at high speeds)
http://www.lloydz.com/default.asp(got an Idle Air Valve to clean up the occassional 'Lean' popping & am saving up for Cam & PC V work)
Both deliver down under. Again, Welcome.
Keith

·
Grouchy Old Member
7,250 Posts
She is a beauty! I'm a big old fat guy so I cant get away with the clean simple lines of a Vegas, but I still appreciate how sharp and clean the lines of it are.

The Engine just pops out at you on these bikes. very very nice.

Good luck, and Shiney side up brother

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
She looks good Billy!! Congrats again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.