VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have a chrome luggage rack, it's meant for the Hammer. It will only fit on the Jackpot if you have the thinner rear seat(like the Ness seat.

I also have some of the rail bolts that stick out so you can use a bungee net, if that's something you'd be interested in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a chrome luggage rack, it's meant for the Hammer. It will only fit on the Jackpot if you have the thinner rear seat(like the Ness seat.

I also have some of the rail bolts that stick out so you can use a bungee net, if that's something you'd be interested in.
I've got an 06 Ness. If you still have the rack and rail bolts, I'd be interested.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the rack for the hammer. It also fit my 07 Ness Jackpot because the ness jackpot had the lower/thinner rear seat. And I have the bungie bolts that should fit any of the steel frame bikes I think.

The bolts on the right go with the rack.

View attachment 498595 View attachment 498597 View attachment 498599
That attaches to the fender struts?....if so, please let me know how much you want for it. That looks like what I'm looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.