VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am wondering if anyone has purchased a 2017 Victory Cross Country Tour in the last few months, and if so what was their walk-out price for it? There are still a few left at my local dealerships and I'd like to purchase one, but obviously want to get the best price.

I'm in Massachusetts, and have dealers in New Hampshire that I can go to as well.

Appreciate any information in advance,
Thank you.

·
Registered
11,739 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
My dealer sold out of vics. Full price only factory rebate offers were applied. Said he could have sold magnums like crazy.

Reactions: primethious

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hard to say what they will let one go for. Check prices in Cycle Trader and see what they are selling for. I'm thinking with the current market and from what a quick search showed $17,000 to $18,000 OTD all rebates applied would be reasonable.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I have seen a new 2016 XCT 2 tone which is still for sale up here in NH. the dealer is advertising on craigslist for $16900 and offering a free stage one exhaust. sounds like $15500 is a good place to start

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
You might want to consider this; it sounds like a really good way to avoid the depreciation you'll have on a new bike:

After long conversations with my chiropractor and family doc I've decided it's time to sell my XC. The riding position is doing damage to my spine and tailbone.

If anyone knows someone looking for a XC please let me know. PM me for more info on the bike...and yes, we are getting Harleys at work for 2018.

Thanks View attachment 363681

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.