VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well spring has sprung and I'm paceing the floor waiting for nice weather. I hope we get some rain to wash all the gravel off the roads. It's been a long winter here in central minnesota.Now it's time to ride MAN!!!! Our ABATE chapter is having a bike show and get together April 4th at the Miltona Community Center. Looking for some nice weather so we can ride the bikes to this event. If anyone of you are in the area stop in and shoot the breeze. Hopeing for a long warm summer. Ride safe everyone. LATER.

·
Registered
152 Posts

So how was it?????? Were you able to ride, or did mother nature cut you off at the pass !????
We up here in AK are JUST now starting to break out the bikes ! ! YEAH !!!!
Take care, ride safe....and remember...."THEY DON'T SEE YOU !!!"

·
Registered
690 Posts

I've been out here in South Eastern WI for a couple of weeks. The roads have been pretty good. still have to watch out on tight corners. One more good rain should fix it in our area.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

Sunny weather has arrived in the NY/NJ area over 60 degrees F today and through the weekend.
Can't ride today have to pick Donna up at Newark Airport from her Easter vacation but Tomorrow it will be me and the bikes and the roads

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
It's here but on a day 2 day bases high of 60F today,63F for Friday, 59F for Saturday just itchen to get my new ride out hopefully tomorrow but I might have to wait till next week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.