VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieve the new newsletter from Volusia Motorsports and since they are not the most tech savy I thought I would post it for them. Come on out it should be a fun time! If it's hard to see double click it in my gallery and it is full size.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
dsjr70 said:
I recieve the new newsletter from Volusia Motorsports and since they are not the most tech savy I thought I would post it for them. Come on out it should be a fun time! If it's hard to see double click it in my gallery and it is full size.
LOL.....you are single handedly keeping them in business. I think you need to negotiate a hostile takeover A-la Gordon Gecko. Let's call a shareholders meeting!
PS: I love the new Avatar....the B-King from that angle looks like a little martian. Love that bike.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Just trying to help them out... Not to be selfish, but with getting ready to buy a Vision it is in my best interest to do what I can to keep the line there. VoG and St.Pete seem to be great people but they are both over 100 miles away.
Yep, I thought it looked like a martian too...lol I figured since I no longer had the bike I should change the photo.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Clubford00 said:
I thought it looked like Stripe from gremlins LOL

Now, THAT's Funny!

Remember DSJR70, don't Feed the B-King after midnight and Don't Get Her Wet!

Or possibly, is the B-King a 'Busa that got wet?

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I just want to say in over one year here I have never deleted a post. In the interest of being civil I would ask if MJW would delete his. I am not on here to bash a dealer but my frustration has gotten the better of me. I apoligise to all those who have already read this....
Thanks You for your understanding

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
dsjr70 said:
I sat in his Veyron last week, sweet and sound strong. I promised Andy I would ride my classic in...
Getting back on track.....that Yamaha is awesome. Love the paint job. That is a classic's classic.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
phoenix9 said:
dsjr70 said:
I sat in his Veyron last week, sweet and sound strong. I promised Andy I would ride my classic in...
Getting back on track.....that Yamaha is awesome. Love the paint job. That is a classic's classic.
I agree! I had a 1979 RD400 Daytona Special, it was my first new bike and I rode the hell out of it. Wish I still had it.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Oh, sorry about that, I did get alittle out of line earlier, again apologise to all. BTW my RZ does not look as good but it will get there when I finally get all the parts to put it back to original.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
advntrus said:
Damn! I missed a post that had to be deleted?!?! I've seem some strong stuff on here. We've called the President every thing but a child of God, made Vic redfaced over customer service and warranty issues and even picked out Andy's girlfreind for him in Key West.
But a DELETED POST!!!! I truely feel like less of a man today for having missed it.
Sigh
Shawn
You didn't miss much, the readers digest version is I took something out of context and blasted back (lets say strong) a remark about the dealer and customer service. I normally would not remove it but I am not here to hurt a dealer, any dealer. I went over to the dealership today and had a long talk with him and I will be back there tomorrow for the demo rides and free food :)

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Andy said:
Hey DSJR70....Do you happen to have a Honda 305 Dream 305 in your collection?

One of my favorites!
Like this?

Nope, but I do have a new Honda in my garage, it will look good next to the Vision...

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Heres a couple of mine, the Ct i had when i was a kid and this one i built from scratch from ebay and aftermarket parts, just like the 4 speed i had when i was a kid CT 70-H

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.