VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any members here are thinking of going to this meet, please pm me and i'll give info on the accomadations, etc.
It will be good to be with a large group of Victory owners from all over.
I've booked already !
Later, spider.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
spider said:
If any members here are thinking of going to this meet, please pm me and i'll give info on the accomadations, etc.
I've booked already !
Later, spider.
Where is it and when?
And you will beriding a?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OneThumb said:
spider said:
I've booked already !
Later, spider.
Where is it and when?
And you will beriding a?
August 5-7, 2010, New Hampshire, and i'm riding, wait for it, a Victory " Kingpin" ;)
Again, this thread is to provide info, not " promote " any other site.
So any interest please pm me and i'll fill you in, later, spider.

·
Registered
717 Posts

I live an hour from the meet and have been working with the guy planning it.
You can PM me for info also.
This fall our regional rally had like 60 folks, this National meet should have a few hundred.
Lloyd has commited to being there with his dyno trailer as well as Scott from Conquest Customs.

·
Registered
717 Posts
A friend is riding down from Ottawa with his wife if anyone is looking for a riding buddy. He rides and she shops til his trailer is full.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Clubford00 said:
About 830 miles from Chicago...Hmmmm might be a good summer ride.
Thats a walk in the park for you when you think of where you just were, hope to meet up if you take the trip, spider.

·
Registered
717 Posts

Seems like a big group coming out of the Great Lakes Region.
I am sure we could hook you up with someone.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I've booked a room already. Haven't figured a route yet, but of 3 routes from Glen Ellyn, IL on Google maps, the shortest and fastest is through Canada, by just a few miles and a few minutes. There are a bunch of other ways to go, some fast, some scenic, some a combination of the two to varying degrees. Also lots of options, direct and indirect, for the ride home, depending on how much time is available.Give me something to do besides watching the snow blow around.

·
Registered
717 Posts
PM me your contact info and will try and set you up with someone close to ride with.
Will be some sort of registration process, will let all know when we find out what it is.
Town and Country Motor Inn Shelburne/Gorham NH 800-324-4386 Cathy Ring was the person I dealt with, pretty much runs the place.
$84-$96 per night. We have rooms 306 and 307 I think. One is a suite, will have adult beverages available
Events at Cranmore Mountain
This falls Northeast Rally cost the wife and myself $60? Got two breakfasts, dinner, a cool Victory bag filled with small giveaway items with registration.
Will post some pics of Northeast Rally when I get to my desktop, on my laptop now.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Oh Yeah, I am kind of a bum(great wife) and ride motorcycles for a living.
If anyone wants to ride in the Northeast before or after the Rally, let me know.
Actually anytime you want to ride in the Northeast, let me know.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Booked a room for Donna and I.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Gorham , NH is about 1,100 interstate miles (according to Google Maps) from my location in Indiana.

I'm looking for a trip to do this summer but I'm not sure that much interstate is my cup of tea and taking the backroad would require more time than I have. I love the New England area and NY has some beautiful country. Wife and I did this drive in a roadster in the Fall about two years ago. We continued to Maine coast, turned north into Canada, and traveled west to get to Michigan and back to Indiana. It was beautiful. One of the best road trips we have ever taken.

GRRRRRRRR, I'm going to have to think about this one.

·
Registered
255 Posts

"Google Maps" shows, from Glen Ellyn, which is aboutabout 20 Mi. west of Chicago between 64 and38, 1,076m taking I80/I90E, and 1,091m taking the King's Hwy 401 (MacDonald-Cartier Frwy.) via Detroit and Canada. "Mapquest" shows substantially the same, adding a few miles.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.