VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with these?
They look interesting for a solo rider that wants to carry a lot of gear, with their 18 gal capacity.
I was wondering if they were waterproof and also, how easy are they to put on and take off the bike.

·
Registered
189 Posts

If thats what they call the shapped passenger seat bag from Victory. I have one and love it . It's got lots of room and in the rain I have never had a problem. Very comfortable as a back rest.
I always use it when traveling solo.

·
Registered
717 Posts
+1
Great back support plus have ridden in the rain for hours without anything getting wet inside the bag.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
5600 miles around trip to SLC to Sturgis to home and no damage yet.
I had a T-Bag before and just put the big plastic rain bag from that inside this one and it works great. I use Zip-Lock bags to store stuff in the side pockets.

·
Registered
22 Posts
About the Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Bag... how water resistant is it? We road through about 5 days of rain in a 3 week period last "summer" in Nova Scotia.... I used one of those waterproof duffles and not surprisingly, nothing got wet. Would you think it "prudent" to use a plastic bag as insurance? I'm liking the looks of the bag.... and especially the price as compared to the Victory branded one.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Dowco makes somes bags the Iron Rider seriesjust another option that looks great. They stack and have alot of different sizes. The reviews on them have been great on what I've reviewed.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
It looks good, but I'm having a hard time visualizing how it attaches to the seat or bike...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.