VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
If you can find the Victory one made for it is really nice. It has a zipper at the back to make it for both the Tour and Street. I got one included with my 08 and I really like it. Victory was actually styling them super cheap when they were blowing out all their gear. I almost bought a second because it was so cheap.

For maybe a better and more tailored answer tell us how you are storing it. Inside, outside, covered, garaged, does it need to be waterproof?

Two others I have:

I don't use covers much since I ride so much but other than the Victory cover I have what's more of a dust cover since mine lives in a garage. It is super light and is meant for bikes stored inside. It is cheap and easy doing the task I wanted it to.
Amazon.com: Nelson-Rigg Indoor Dust Motorcycle Cover, Breathable Soft Non-Scratch Material, loose fit, easy installation and removal XX-Large Fits most Touring motorcycles Harley Davidson Ultra or Honda Goldwing: Automotive

I also have a half cover that I used at work when I had to park in the sun. A tip...put it on after the pipes cool. Don't ask me how I know.
Amazon.com: UltraGard 4-458G Charcoal Touring Motorcycle Half Cover: Automotive

Reactions: DCMA Dave

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Reactions: DCMA Dave

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
Thanks for the info. I keep it stored in my garage so a light dust cover would work well.
That one a linked is very soft and I've had it since 2013 when I got my first Vision. Just put it on a cool bike and it will last you a good while. Also being so light it is easier to put on imho than the heavier covers I had for my previous bikes.

Reactions: DAVEofSAC

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Thanks for the info. I keep it stored in my garage so a light dust cover would work well.
Well, if that's the case the Dowco Guardian All Weather Plus is too much.
The Dowco Ultra would work...

Amazon.com: Guardian By Dowco - UltraLite Plus Indoor/Outdoor Motorcycle Cover - 3 Year Limited Warranty - Water Resistant - UV Protection - Gray - XL [ 26037-00 ]: Automotive

Specify XL, still have one of these to use in between orders for the GAW+.
It's light and will keep the dust off. Also, ya can put any of those Dowcos on a HOT bike--they have a metal treated lower panel to protect the bike and keep the cloth from scorchin'.

Back when my girls were growin' up I used to just throw a sheet over the bike.
After school, just before gettin' back from work, those 2 could get into some trouble!
Caught 'em spray paintin' some posters for school one day... the paint gets into the air 'n goes everywhere! Seems it's most especially attracted to the bike?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.